*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970880-The-Invisible-Time-Traveler/cid/1959240-You-are-at-the-beginning-of-humanity-You-encou
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1970880
What happens when you can turn invisible and control time at the same time?
This choice: You are at the beginning of humanity (You encounter the first man & woman)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You are at the beginning of humanity (You encou...

    by: Gavalar
As you drop back into reality, you immediately notice that you are standing in a vast woodland area, far away from any form of civilisation. You had planned to travel back in time, but you may have overshot your mark. As you take a breath, you discover how fresh it feels. Fresher than any breath you had ever taken before in your life. You must have pre-dated any form of major pollution.
You decide to wander through the woods for a while. You can hear birds above you and other wild animal calls in the distance, but you still don't see any sign of human civilisation. After a short while of near silence, you hear an unfamiliar rustle in the nearby bushes. You stop. You keep a look out and listen carefully. You suspect that some form of predator is watching you right now. After a minute of silence, you decide to move on. A few minutes later though, you hear footsteps rushing towards you from behind. You turn around, expecting to find a wild cat or wolf chasing you down. As your eyes lock on, you are shocked to see that this is no wild animal. It is a man.

A man is running straight for you, rage in his eyes. A sharpened rock in his hand. He is completely nude, but doesn't seem to care. In the split seconds before you have to react, you notice that he is quite short, but it doesn't seem to matter when you look at his build. This man was built for survival, and he is coming to kill you. You turn and run, but the man is much faster than you and manages to catch up easily, pulling you to the ground. His pins you down and begins forcing his sharpened rock towards your chest. You resist, but he is too strong for you, if you don't do something quick, you will die. As the rock edges closer to your heart, you go for the weak spot. You drive your knee into the man's groin, forcing him backwards onto the ground, grasping his nutsack. You take the opportunity to flee further into the woods. You continue running until you can't run any further.

As you collapse onto the ground, gasping for air, you take one more look around you to make sure that you weren't being followed any more. Where you lay, you are surrounded by tall shrubbery, concealing your location. You decide to take advantage of your cover and get some rest. When you come to, you hear the sound of running water nearby. Feeling thirsty, you decide to go check it out. Maybe the water will be suitable to drink. You make you way through the woods slowly, being wary of your surroundings from now on.

You finally locate the source of water. There is a small waterfall that runs into a spring at the bottom. You begin to head over to it, but stop when you see a human figure, kneeling at the edge of the spring. At first you think that you have stumbled across the man again, but after inspecting the figure more closely, you realise that it is actually a woman. Just like the man you came across earlier, she is completely nude. You can see that she has quite a muscular build to her, probably gained after years of survival in this harsh world. Despite her build, her breasts are a respectable size. In the present, you would take a guess that they were a C cup. She has a very natural beauty to her. There's something about her that seems to remind you of many girls you have met before.
You watch her for a while as she soaks her blonde hair in the spring, then grabs a make-shift spear, made from a large stick and a sharpened rock. She sits with the spear, observing the water as she tries to catch fish. After a while, you try to move closer, but accidentally step on a twig, snapping it loudly. The woman stands and faces you, spear in hand, ready to attack. You put your hands up and exit your cover slowly, trying to insure her that you are not a threat.

"It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." You tell her. The woman gives you a confused expression, as she lowers her spear again. At first you thought that it was because she doesn't understand what you are saying, but you would soon find out that it was more than that. This woman has never seen a man before, In fact, she has never seen any other human before. She approaches you cautiously, not trusting you just yet. She reaches out with one hand and runs it across your face and down your chest, seeming amazed the whole time.

"My name is Matt." You tell her. She gives you that confused expression again.

"M-A-T-T" You repeat slowly, pointing a finger at yourself.

"M..Ma....Maaatt?" She repeats, trying to copy what you say. You nod your head. The woman then surprisingly, let out a smile.

"Matt! Matt Matt Matt! Haha! Maaaaatt!" She repeated, somehow delighted by the sound of your name. You then decided to give her a name, assuming that she doesn't have one already.

"I think I'll call you Eve." You say. The woman listens carefully to what you say.

"E-V-E" You say slowly, pointing at her this time.

"Eeeeeveee?" She repeats, pointing at herself.

"Good! Now say, M-Y N-A-M-E I-S E-V-E" You instruct her.

"M..My...Naaame...Is....Eve?" She repeats. As you nod, she starts dancing around you.

"My name is Eve! haha! My name is Eve!"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gavalar (UN: gavalar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gavalar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970880-The-Invisible-Time-Traveler/cid/1959240-You-are-at-the-beginning-of-humanity-You-encou