*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/1910236-Laura-Card-your-attractive-history-teacher
by Wassel
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1974478
Experimental brain transplant surgery saves either your life, or someone very close.
This choice: Laura Card, your attractive history teacher.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Laura Card, your attractive history teacher.

    by: Wassel
Not that it was going to be easy of course. Finding the very sight of you History teacher lying there utterly surreal. It being almost impossible to differentiate the person from the body. To believe that this really was Randall now...

Though Miss. Card was a relatively new teacher at your school, she had certainly caused quite a buzz amongst the male population. Being both extremely friendly, as well as extremely attractive. Just about every heterosexual guy in your class had a crush on her as far as you were aware, and with good reason too. She had to have been about 28 or 29, though could probably pass for much younger (even with those sexy black spectacles she would sometimes wear, that made her seem so much more mature). She had long, wavy dark auburn hair, a third of the way down her back, big brown eyes, and a very soft and pretty face. Her figure was slim, though curvy in all the best places. Having the kind of ass that you frequently found yourself mesmerized by, as well as the most amazing pair of breasts you think you'd ever seen (outside of a porno movie). To say they were big would be an understatement, Miss. Card possessing the kind of rack that made grown men weep. Pushing out from her thin frame like two ripe watermelons. Stretching the material of her turtleneck sweaters and modest blouses so tightly that you could almost always see the seams of her bra beneath. She was almost like some sort of fantasy woman she was that hot. But not like one of those slutty blond bimbo types, with the fake boobs and the bad tan. More like a much classier, down to earth, less conceited one. Miss. Card being almost unaware of her incredible beauty and immense sexual appeal. Treating her students with the same patience and kindness she would anyone else. Earning herself the honor of being nearly every student she taught 's favorite teacher, and for more reasons than just the obvious one.

Now though, this was Randall. This was your best friend that looked like that. Instead of the dorky, slightly skinny, curly red haired boy you'd known and grown up with. You had to accept the fact that he was now in the body of your smoking hot teacher, and that she was now dead...

"God, I can't believe it...I can't believe that's him and not her. It's just so weird!" you said out loud, to no one in particular. Placing a hand onto your forehead in a vain effort to calm your overworked brain.

"I know this must be very difficult for you, but I can assure you this really was the only way to save him," Dr. Saunders once again reiterated. Doing his best to put you at ease.

It worked sort of, or at least made you compos mentis enough to ask an obvious follow up question. Curious to know what had happened to your teacher. "How did she... How did Miss. Card die?"

"She was actually involved in the same car accident that you and your family were," he replied. Kneeling down beside you so that you were both eye level. Explaining, "When the truck collided with your father's van, the driver behind pulled on the brakes as fast as he could. Unfortunately, it seems that Miss. Card was in the car behind that one, and from what we can tell, she was unable to stop in time, plowing straight into the back of it. Though her airbag did deploy, and while in most cases she would have gotten away with mild whiplash or a small skeletal fracture, it appears that Miss. Card had a small blood clot in her brain which ruptured on impact. Causing an aneurysm I'm afraid that ended up killing her."

"Jesus!" you gasped, quite taken aback that anyone could die like that, so suddenly.

"Yes, it was very unfortunate," Kerry again piped in, seemingly having a far easier time discussing medical matters than emotional ones. "She was a perfectly fit and healthy woman, apart from that clot... Which is of course one of the reasons why she was the perfect candidate as a donor body for your friend."

"One of the reasons?"

"Well, yes. Other than being the only viable brain dead patient with a donor card who was available at the time that is." Kerry speaking now as if he had to suddenly defend both himself and his actions. "As Dr. Saunders has said, she may not have been the ideal candidate age or gender wise, but you have to understand that the part of Randall's brain we removed from his body had a very short life span. Waiting for the next available donor candidate could have taken hours, if not days. Rather he lived in this woman's body than died."

"Yeah, I guess. It's just... I dunno, I feel glad that he's okay and everything," you told him, truthfully happy that your friend was still alive (even if he was no longer himself), "It's just that it's really weird seeing him like this. And it's weird knowing that Miss. Card, the real Miss. Card is actually dead." She may have just been a teacher at your school, but that didn't lessen the impact of discovering that she had died, especially seeing as she looked currently anything but. Miss. Card having always been really cool and helpful towards both you and Randall in class, even if you did spend most of your time ogling her like a piece of meat.

"I'm sorry, Tim, I really am," Saunders said. Comforting you again. "I wish there was more we could have done for her, but somethings even doctors can't fix."

You nodded at this, knowing that he was telling the truth, that they both were, and wishing that you could somehow appear more grateful to them for what they had done, but still finding it too difficult for your brain to focus on anything other than Randall at the moment, and to a lesser extent Miss. Card.

"Would you like us to give you a minute alone with him?" he then asked you after a minute or two of silence, as the three of you watched your beautiful and peaceful looking teacher laying there on the bed, breathing steadily, seemingly without a care in the world.

Replying, "Please," thinking that some time alone with your friend, as well as a brief break from the two doctors would help you get a better handle on this situation, you then watched as Saunders stood back up and ushered Kerry out the door. Telling you as he went, "We'll just be outside in the hall then. Give us a call if you need anything."

"Thanks."

And with that they were gone, leaving you and your former History teacher, now best friend, alone.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wassel (UN: wassel29 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wassel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/1910236-Laura-Card-your-attractive-history-teacher