*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1741415-Explore-the-City-past-the-girls-school
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: Explore the City (past the girls school)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Explore the City (past the girls school)

    by: milida
She decided that she might as well explore the city on foot and get her bearings so to speak. Feeling rather confident that she looked suitably adult in her special clothes she headed in a northerly direction. It didn't take her long to spot the infamous St Mary boarding school sitting up on one of the cities small hills. It was a rather imposing looking building and much more sinister than even the stories about it. It was surrounded by high brick walls with barb wire on them and the actual dormitory and school buildings had obviously barred windows.

Jessica shivered as she gazed through the large iron gates at the compound within, thinking what a horrid place for children. She them read the inscription that declared "St Mary's boarding school, we take any trouble girl and turn them into model citizens"

Some of her journalistic contacts had warned her about the place when they new she was moving to the city and due to her size had teased her about the risk of becoming an inmate. She ponders about writing a story about the place.

Just as she was about to move on she heard a soft voice call to her "Lady can you help me?"

She turned and saw a girl hiding in some bushes dressed in one of the school uniforms "Yes what can I do for you?"

The girl nervously indicates for Jessica to quietly approach, which her journalistic curiosity causes her to move a little closer but equally caution causes her to stop several feet from the girls hiding spot "So your one of the inmates form the school?"

The girl nods "Yes, the place is a hell hole and I've just managed to escape, can you come a little closer I don't want anyone to spot me"

Jessica wanting to know more edges closer to the girl...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1741415-Explore-the-City-past-the-girls-school