*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1776000-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1975029
a teen with an unusual condition tries to make it through the day, will he survive?
This choice: A security guard that you don’t know.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A security guard that you don’t know.

    by: Kentwolf
you looked up to see a female security guard you didn't recognise standing over you "where's your parents Kid?" she asked. you sighed realising she must be new. "my Mom isn't here. im not as young as you think i am" she smiles and chuckles "sure you arn't kid. come on, unattended kids have to wait for their parents in the day care" you blushed "n..no im not going to the daycare, im a teenager!" that just made her smile and shake her head as she grabbed your arm and began tugging you along.

you struggled for every inch of ground as she dragged you along to the big colourful area of the Mall where little kids were left by their parents while they shopped in peace. you did not want to be in there. it would be kindergarden all over again if they found out you were squishy. besides Gary wouldn't let you live it down if Mary and Gary had to bail you out of Daycare like a little kid.

The guard dragged you up to the front desk of the Daycare "looks like one of your kids fled the coop. might want to keep an eye on him" you blushed "this is a mistake, im not a little kid" you protested, sounding just like a whiney little kid by doing so. the girl in the bright yellow tshirt peered down at you with a friendly smile "aww dont worry, you'll be big in no time. come on in" dispite your protests and struggles it didn't take you long to find yourself on the other side of the locked gates of daycare staring at dozens of kids playing in ball pits, girls playing with dolls, others smashing clumps of play dough viciously. you whimpered and turned to protest once more but the guard was gone and the girl was back at the desk. no worker here was going to take you seriously.

you rushed to the glass window to try to spot Mary of Gary. as humiliating as it would be to be rescued, it was better than being stuck here all day. you spotted Mary and Gary looking around where you had planned to meet. you banged on the window and yelled but they were too far away. from this distance you looked like any other kid looking for attention from passers by. after a while you saw them shrug and walk off to shop. your hopes plummeted.

suddenly...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kentwolf (UN: kentwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1776000-