*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Clean the house!
  2. Wake Up Call
  3. Our Story Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1861887-Clean-the-house
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1975029
a teen with an unusual condition tries to make it through the day, will he survive?
This choice: Clean the house!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Clean the house!

    by: Kentwolf
"can you clean the house while i finish moving boxes out of storage please sweetie?" your Mom asks sweetly, giving you the look she knows you cant say no to. you groan but nod reluctantly. she gives you a happy hug before heading off to get some more boxes. with extreme reluctance you grab the vacuum cleaner and begin vacuuming the rooms.

for a normal sized person it would be a big chore. for someone as small as you who had to be careful not to get too close to the suction it was a long job. you didn't notice your girlfriend knocking on the door over the sound of the vacuum. though Mary had visited enough to eventually just let herself in. as she walked through the hall she tripped over the plug of the vacuum and pulled it out the wall. instantly losing power as you were using the nozzle attachment to get behind the couch. confused thinking something big might have gotten stuck in it you peer into the now silent machine.

at that moment, Mary being helpful out in the hall plugs the plug back into the socket and the vacuum roars back to life, within seconds the nozzle has sucked to your face and two seconds later you are compressed tight inside the tiny container inside the machine covered and blended in with a load of dust and dirt.

Mary peers in and sees the lonely vacuum. she shrugs and turns the machine off, once again trying to be helpful she puts it away in the closet. she was just about to call to you when your mother spotted her while holding too many boxes "oh Mary, thank goodness. can you help me with these boxes quickly" Mary smiled "of course" she rushed over to help your mother, unaware she had left you stuck inside the vacuum she just put away.

their movement of boxes took a good couple more hours as they chatted, your mother telling Mary how you were busy with chores so Mary didn't wonder about your whereabouts.

eventually as they finished and were sipping lemonade, they looked around to see where you were for a break. when they couldn't find you they began to look in places you might get stuck doing chores. though as the vacuum was already put away it might be a while before they checked in there...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kentwolf (UN: kentwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1861887-Clean-the-house