*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bath Time
  2. Clean the house!
  3. Wake Up Call
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/2059161-Bath-Time
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1975029
a teen with an unusual condition tries to make it through the day, will he survive?
This choice: they eventually check the vacuum and find your compressed dusty form.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Bath Time

    by: Unknown
Mary and your mom searched all over your house for you, never once checking inside the closet for the vacuum. For some reason, it just never crossed their minds that you might be in there, and they eventually gave up. They continued to do chores around the house, walking past the closet several times. Trapped and crushed up inside the vacuum, you silently cried every time they passed you by.

Two hours later, your mom headed down into the basement to carry some more boxes. She was sweaty and tired, but she knew that the boxes were her last chore. Mary walked to the front entrance of your house to leave, when suddenly the vacuum cleaner popped into her head.

Feeling silly for forgetting to check the vacuum cleaner, Mary opened up the closet and pulled out the vacuum. She opened up the bag in the back, and immediately spotted your crumpled up and dirty form. She gasped in surprise, and yanked you out, returning the vacuum cleaner to the closet.

“Oh my god Jackie!” She exclaimed. “I’m such an idiot! I should have checked the vacuum first!” She rushed you upstairs, and entered the bathroom. She closed the drain on the sink, and filled it up with water. When the sink was full, she stopped the water, and was about to drop you in when she hesitated.

She realized that she could let you soak in the tub instead of the sink, as no one was using the tub. That way, you would have space to reform once all of the dirt and dust had washed off of you.

Knowing that this was a better idea, she filled up the tub with nice warm water, waiting until the tub was filled up all the way
before stopping the water. She closed the drain, and then dropped your tiny form into the tub. You sank beneath the water, some of the dirt already soaking off of you.

Mary watched your squished form vanish beneath the surface of the water, and then she stood up. She knew you wouldn’t drown, and that you would be perfectly safe in the tub. Unfortunately, she had to leave. She waved goodbye to you, and left the bathroom, forgetting to drain out the water in the sink.

She walked downstairs, and ran into your mom before leaving. Your mom was covered in sweat, and she was panting. She had dirt stains on her arms and legs, and she looked extremely tired.

“Miss Harper, I found Jackie!” Mary smiled. “He was in the vacuum. He’s soaking upstairs right now to wash off all of his dirt.”

“Thank you Mary.” Trish grinned. “I don’t know what I’d do without you.” They both laughed, and then Mary left the house. Your mom walked upstairs and headed straight for the bathroom. She had worked up quite a sweat doing chores, and she was ready for a nice long bath.

Underneath the water, you were unable to see or hear anything as your mom entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She stripped out of her clothes, throwing the dirty articles of clothing into a pile on the floor.

She looked at the sink, and saw that it was filled with water. She figured that that was where you were washing off, so she decided not to mess with it. She also noticed the tub was filled with warm water, and she smiled. She loved how considerate Mary was to set up the tub for her, knowing how tired she was after the chores.

She flicked on the waterproof radio sitting on the edge of the tub, and turned on some classical music. She cranked the volume to its highest setting, and then she lifted her leg. She dropped her leg into the tub, and grinned as she felt the warm water on her naked skin.

Inside the tub, you were enjoying a nice and relaxing soak, when suddenly a giant foot splashed down into the tub. The foot entered in all the way, bringing a leg with it. The leg brushed against you, and then another leg splashed into the tub on the other side of you. With fear, you realized that someone was about to take a bath in the tub with you, and there was only one possibility on who it could be. It was your mom!

Trish slowly lowered herself into the tub, the warm water rising up her body. As Trish sat down in the tub, the pleasant water began to lap over her crotch. She quietly moaned, glad that her son wasn’t able to see her from the bathroom sink.

Your mom’s massive ass sank under the water, and you were able to see that it was headed right towards you. Unable to move out of the way, you could do nothing but brace yourself as your mom’s huge butt slammed down into you. The force of the water rushed under you, propelling you upwards, straight into her butt crack.

As her butt slammed against the floor of the tub, her plump butt cheeks squashed together, squeezing you between the mounds of flesh. Thankfully, your body caused enough of a sensation that your mother finally felt you.

Trish gasped aloud as she felt something touch her butt. She wondered what on earth could have possibly touched her ass. What does she do? Does she decide to check her ass?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/2059161-Bath-Time