*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1894063-Another-Predicament
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1975029
a teen with an unusual condition tries to make it through the day, will he survive?
This choice: Mary discovers the goop isnt you and comes looking for Gary!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Another Predicament

    by: Unknown
"I suppose you really don't have any say in this at all, do you squishy?" Gary laughed. "I guess..." Before he could finish his thought, they was a loud yell. It was Mary!

"Garfield! What did you do with Jack?" Mary yelled loudly. Panicking, Gary picked you up and ran out into the hallway, trying to get downstairs. Unfortunately, he tripped, and you spilled out onto the floor, on top of some towels laid out by Mary and Gary's mother, Tina. Gary cursed, and kept running. A moment later, Mary charger out of her bedroom, and after Gary. Helpless on the floor, Mary stomped right on top of you unknowingly, pressing your goopy form down flat. She ran down the stairs, and out of sight.

All you could do was wait and hope to reform quickly. However, something unexpected happened. The force of Mary's foot pushing down on you had actually stuck part of you to the towel you were on. What's more, the fabrics of the towel were almost absorbing your liquid form! You were going to become a part of this towel in no time! You struggled and struggled, but to no avail. Unfortunately, things got even worse.

About ten minutes later, after you had gotten considerably soaked into the towel, Tina appeared from her bedroom.

"Oh woops! I almost forgot these towels need to be washed!" She giggled, and then walked over and picked up the towels, including you. Much to your dismay, she didn't noticed the slight discoloring in the towel you were stuck to, and simply picked it up along with the others. She then proceeded to head downstairs with the towels. On her way down, she passed Gary being chased by Mary. You, of course, could do absolutely nothing to alert your girlfriend to your predicament.

Tina headed down to the basement, and without any hesitation, deposited you and the towels into the washing machine. She poured in detergent, closed the lid, and started the cycle.

The freezing cold water chilled you to the bone, and the spinning currents nauseated you to no end. Even worse, the towel continued absorbing more and more of you. You honestly wondered how you would get out of this situation.

An excruciating hour later, Tina stopped the washing machine. She pulled each towel out, and wrung them dry. When she lifted up the towel you were stuck on, it felt like you were the towel. Other than a slightly different color on the patch where you were, there was no way to tell you were there!

Tina folded you and the other towels up, and carried them upstairs to put away. In the hallway, Mary was yelling at Gary to tell her where you were. Tina began placing the towels in the drawer, and right as she put your towel in, Gary spotted the discolored spot, and instantly knew what had happened. Tina then closed the door, casting you into total darkness.

By this point, Mary had had enough of Gary, and decided she would find you later, after the party. First though, she needed to shower. She grabbed up some new clothes, and then opened the drawer to get a towel.

You felt yourself being lifted up, and realized Mary was grabbing you. However, she had no idea you were there. She was going to shower, and use you to dry herself off! As you were lifted up, you say Gary smirking. But does he decided to tell Mary or not?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1894063-Another-Predicament