*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. around your Girlfriend Mary's house
  2. Our Story Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1746037-around-your-Girlfriend-Marys-house
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1975029
a teen with an unusual condition tries to make it through the day, will he survive?
This choice: around your Girlfriend Mary's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

around your Girlfriend Mary's house

    by: Kentwolf
at your girlfriends house, your in a rather unique position right now. Mary smiles sweetly, her hair tied back in a pony tail, she stares down at the bowl of pinky strawberry scented goop shes gently stroking her fingers through, the bowl is resting on top of a hot plate, warming it up and keeping the goop inside it in a liquid state. you are that goop. your girlfriend wanted to play around with you as a liquid.

Mary very gently kisses the gently bubbling surface of your liquid goop, sending ripples across your surface. usually you would hate being in such a situation, but you know Mary never means anything mean by these little tricks she plays, shes just enjoying her boyfriends very unique body abilities. plus she loves strawberries, and the scent you give off is like strawberry cheesecake. you can feel her fingers tickle inside your form as she slowly moves them around inside you, mixing you up nicely as you can feel every brush of her fingers, every inch of her manicured nails. "you know Jack" Mary says gently "you are the sweetest guy ever. i love that you trust me enough to do this sort of stuff to you." her comment is followed by another gentle kiss to your surface, she smiles as she gets a hint of your taste, but you know she would never willingly eat you.

you relax in the warm goo like state, letting Mary have her fun. you can hear one of her beloved boy bands playing on her ipod stand across the room, not bothering to listen to the lyrics, just enjoy the tune. Mary is quite a typical 13 year old girl, posters of hot guys as well as ponys on her walls, an overflowing wardrobe of girly dresses and skirts thanks to her doting parents. you enjoyed hanging out with her, sometimes you two would just sit and cuddle on her bed while you watched a film, she was so much bigger than you as you seemed to have stopped growing a few years back, but she didn't seem to care. she loved her "little boyfriend" so much. size didn't matter.

the only thing that usually ruined your visits to Mary was her twin brother Gary. he was always trying to pull pranks on you. he once even managed to get you before you left, after you had said goodbye to Mary and headed to her front door alone, crushed flat he folded you up and slipped you into his mothers heels as an insole just a few minutes before she had to go to work. she never noticed her daughter's boyfriend crushed under her sweaty foot all day as she walked about the office, only sitting down for maybe 5 or 10 minutes at a time. by the time she got home you smelt, were covered in dirt and sweat and were firmly stuck to the real insole from pressure for 3 more days before Mary spotted you by chance as she grabbed her shoes for school. though even she wouldn't hug you until you had a good bath after that.

as you bubble gently, you know Mary is going to get bored of this soon and turn off the hot plate, but suddenly you both hear the faint ringtone of her phone going off. she looked around "huh, i thought it was in my room...damn. sorry Jack, be right back. don't go anywhere!" she said with a giggle and a wink, pulling her fingers out and blew you a kiss. she ran out of the room leaving you alone, bubbling gently in the bowl. a few seconds later you heard someone walking in, unable to see any direction but upwards you can't tell who it is until you see Gary's grinning face down at you, uh oh.

he holds up a bowl just like the one your in now and chuckles "this is filled with strawberry scented goop too. i wonder if my sister will notice the difference!" he smirked and grabbed your bowl, making your liquidy form slosh slightly as he swapped you for the fake goop. he quickly walked out of Mary's room carrying you and into his own, closing the door. you were far too warm and liquidy to even try to reform at the moment, you wished you could call for Mary. Gary must have pranked her phone to get her out of the room so he could grab you.

Gary grinned and looked down at you in the bowl, swirling you with a finger "he he, you know squishy, Ive got a lot of ideas on where to hide you for my sister to find...shes got these new gel filled padded bras...I'm sure you would make good gel....or i could mold you into her new heels insoles, i bet you loved that with my mom. hmm, then again, simply putting you into the exercise bikes gel cushion seat could be a fun hiding spot..." his eyes lit up as he suddenly thought of something else with a grin "oh...oh squishy..did you know my mom is making a strawberry cheesecake...a really big one, for a housewarming party we are going to later...that might be fun with a secret ingredient" he grinned down at you sadistically, all you could do was bubble from the residual heat of the bowl, terrified of his plans...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kentwolf (UN: kentwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1746037-around-your-Girlfriend-Marys-house