*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Worst Morning Ever
  2. Wake Up Call
  3. Our Story Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1954319-The-Worst-Morning-Ever
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1975029
a teen with an unusual condition tries to make it through the day, will he survive?
This choice: Help her move more boxes!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Worst Morning Ever

    by: Unknown
"Could you go get some more boxes and bring them down here please! Just one will be enough for now." Your mom asked you nicely.

"Sure thing mom." You sighed. One box...how hard could it be? Right? Anyways, you went out into your house's living room, and then up the stairs to the second floor. Sure enough, there was a box sitting right there for you. It did look really big and heavy though, and you weren't very strong, but you didn't want to let your mom down. You picked it up, and heaved it above your head with all your might.

The box must have weighed a ton, or at least it certainly felt like that. You could barely walk while holding it. You bit your lip in concentration, and wobbled your way down the steps. It took almost five minutes, but finally your found yourself at the bottom of the steps, standing on the carpeted mat in front of the front door.

Just then, your legs couldn't take it anymore, and gave way. You fell to your knees while turning around, and the box landed right on top of you. Unfortunately, you were instantly crushed under its massive weight. Your body compressed down flat, into a papery like form underneath the box, and in a perfect square too. You were totally hidden from sight.

A minute later, your mom walked into the room, and she spotted the box.

"Oh good. I didn't think Jack could get it downstairs, but it looks like he did." Your mom headed to the box, and lifted it up, taking it over and putting it in the closet. Unfortunately, you weren't stuck to the box it seems. You were stuck to the carpet mat, and you were still stuck even when your mom lifted up the box! Because of the box's shape when it fell, your body was crushed perfectly to fit the shape of the mat! If nobody looked down, they wouldn't even notice you!

Your mom then heard a knock at the front door, and stepped forward to see who it was. With horror, you saw your mom's two giant, bare feet descend onto you as she stepped onto the "mat". Her feet slammed down onto your entire body, her sweaty soles covering your mouth and eyes. The smell was unbearable, and the pressure was intense.

Of course, your mom felt none of this, as she saw that it was Mary who had knocked. Your mom opened the door and took a step off of the mat, motioning for Mary to come inside. You hoped maybe Mary could help you, but you couldn't have been more wrong. Things were about to get a lot worse. Mary stepped into the house, and her feet stomped right onto you. The worst part was that she was wearing her pink high heels.

You began to experience pain you had never before imagined. Mary's heels stabbed into your left eye and your crotch with such immense weight and pressure, that you feared they would be permanently damaged. You felt your body began to bruise underneath your girlfriend, and the entire time she was just idly chatting with your mom. Your mom told her to follow her into the kitchen, but Mary decided to be polite and wipe her shoes on this mat first.

She dragged her heels across the "mat", scraping at tearing at your skin. Your poor body was beaten and scarred by Mary's damaging heels, stretched in various directions, until you had been almost entirely swirled around in an indistinguishable mess. You could no longer see, as your body had been stretched so oddly, that your eyes were covered by something or other. All you knew was that you hurt all over.

Mary took off her shoes and placed them on the floor beside the mat. She noted that the mat looked odd, but didn't think anything else of it. Mary then...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1954319-The-Worst-Morning-Ever