*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/2075125-Mary-and-Cousin-Kat
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1975029
a teen with an unusual condition tries to make it through the day, will he survive?
This choice: Walks off to join your mom, giving you time to reform.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mary and Cousin Kat

    by: Unknown
Mary gently placed her heels down beside the mat. Something about the mat struck her as odd, but she didn’t think too much of it. She walked off to join your mother in the kitchen, quickly vanishing from your sight. You breathed a happy sigh of relief, and began focusing on reforming.

You willed your body to return to normal, and you pushed and pushed to inflate yourself. Slowly but surely, you began to unstick from the floor mat. Your legs and arms popped back to normal, and then your head followed suit. In only a few short minutes, you were totally back to normal.

Mary and your mom were still chatting away in the kitchen, so you wanted to go tell them that you were alright. Before you could even move, the front door swung open once again. You whirled around, and found yourself face to face with your cousin Katrina “Kat” Harper.

Kat was 18 years old, and she was nearly twice your height. She was tomboyish girl, and her feminine features were much more subdued than other girls. Still, you had to admit that she was attractive in some ways. Her skin was deeply tanned from spending most of her time outside. Today, she was wearing a tight hoodie and sweat pants.

She had a look of surprise upon seeing you, but her expression soon changed to amusement. You opened your mouth to say hello, but you couldn’t even get a single word out. She tackled you to the ground, throwing her full weight on top of you. Your mouth was squashed, preventing you from making any noise. As she landed on you, your entire body flattened underneath her.

Giggling, she stood back up, peeling you off of the floor. She carefully folded you up into a small tan rectangle, small enough to fit in the palm of her hand. You mentally sighed, as you remembered that Kat was always rough with you. She never cut you a break when it came to teasing you, or “strength training” you, as she called it. You had also forgotten she was even coming over today. Mary, her, and you were all going to go to the amusement park.

Kat clenched her fist, hiding you between her warm fingers. She strolled through the house, walking into the kitchen. Mary and your mom smiled when she walked in.

“Hello there Katrina!” Trish grinned. “How are you doing today?”

“Fine. How about you?” Kat asked.

“Just great. Chores are always a blast.” Your mom rolled her eyes sarcastically.

“Do you need me to help?” Kat inquired, not picking up on your mom’s sarcasm.

“No dear, it’s fine. You two enjoy yourselves today.”

“Hello Kat!” Mary spoke up.

“Hey there Mary. Been a while. Let’s hit the road!” Kat motioned for her to follow, and Mary scrambled out of the kitchen. Kat led Mary away from your mom, and towards the front door. A safe distance from your mom, Kat turned to Mary and held out her hand. Light entered your vision once more, and you saw the shining face of your beautiful girlfriend right above you.

“What is this?” Mary wondered.

“It’s just a piece of gum Mary. Do you want it? It’s delicious.” Kat offered. Your heart sank, realizing that Kat was preparing you for another “strength training” session. Kat loved to get other girls to squash or torment you, because she was convinced it helped your body toughen up. Well, it didn’t, and you hated the fact that she never stopped doing it.

“Sure! Thanks!” Your girlfriend smiled, oblivious to what the piece of gum actually was. She snapped you up, and tossed you into her mouth without a second thought.

You landed with a splat on Mary’s wet tongue. Your tiny body was totally inside the cavern of her mouth, her hot breath rushing over you. Just then, Mary’s tongue flicked to the side, tossing you. You hit her teeth, and you braced for impact. A second later, Mary bit down, her top and bottom teeth crashing together.

The sharp white teeth pounded you mercilessly, intense force crashing down. Your body was pulverized, crushed up and messed up by your girlfriend’s pearly whites.

“Wow! This is really good gum!” Mary exclaimed. She continued to chew on you, mashing you up over and over. “What flavor is this gum? It tastes like straw…” Mary stopped midsentence, and her jaw dropped open. Kat’s face burst into a huge grin. Mary spat you out quicker than quick, and you slammed into the floor like a bullet.

***

Five minutes later, you had reformed back to your normal self. Mary had apologized profusely, her face flush red. She wanted to yell at Kat, but Kat had put her in a head lock and taken her outside where your mom couldn’t hear. Frustrated, Mary fumed while you told her that Kat had just been joking, and no harm had been done.

The three of you climbed into the car, and began to drive towards the amusement park. Kat had only driven one minute, when Mary realized she left her purse back at your house.

Kat turned the car around, and headed back to your house. Mary ran inside, leaving you and Kat alone in the car. You were sitting in the back, and she was in the driver’s seat. Once Mary was inside your house, Kat turned back to you with a
mischievous grin on her face. You gulped.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/2075125-Mary-and-Cousin-Kat