*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Teen girl's clothing.
  2. Mary has a fun plan.
  3. The Mall
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/2715341-Teen-girls-clothing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1975029
a teen with an unusual condition tries to make it through the day, will he survive?
This choice: Teen girl's clothing.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Teen girl's clothing.

    by: Pinetree
A blue tee shirt with short sleeves that have white cuffs at the end. The shirt had a design of a wolf howling at the moon surrounded by mist. In the bag there was also a pair of blue jeans with butterfly designs sewn on the back of them made up of fake diamonds as well as a pair of black pajama pants with pink lines running down the sides of them. There was a pair of frilly white panties with floral lacing on the bottom of them as well as a matching bra. “Now let’s get you ready for the sleepover jack or should I say Jackie?” Before you can respond you feel Mary grab your arm tightly and pull you into the women’s dressing room after making sure there is no one else there. You feel her begin to compact your legs and arms together tighter so they appear smaller. You feel her shaping your head so it is more round and has less of a chin than you normally do. You feel her begin to move part of your torso down to make your hips and bottom more prominent. After various other procedures you hear her tell you your done. You look in the mirror and see you look just like a regular teenage girl would. Your hair is even longer and more curly than you knew it could become. Your lips are a glossy pink and your eyelashes are long. “What do you think jack oops I meant Jackie.” Despite the fact that you aren’t a fan of having to disguise as someone you’re not you look at her and give a smile with pearly white teeth while saying “This is perfect.” She looks back at you with her eyes closed and smiling “good the party is tonight at 5. I will see you there.” You look around the mall for a bit more until 4:30 when your ride comes. You arrive at Mary’s house and ring the doorbell. You see the door open and it’s Mary. “Oh Jackie come in they have been waiting to meet you” you enter with a smile but you quickly realize one thing. You don’t know these girls. How are they?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They are mean

*Noteb*
2. They are good

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pinetree (UN: piney1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/2715341-Teen-girls-clothing