*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mary has a fun plan.
  2. The Mall
  3. Our Story Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1893516-Mary-has-a-fun-plan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1975029
a teen with an unusual condition tries to make it through the day, will he survive?
This choice: Mary and Gary.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mary has a fun plan.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
"Hey, Jack." Smiling, Mary said. "I was wondering if you were feeling adventurous today."

You turned to Gary who shrugged. "Don't look at me, bro." Confused, he said. "She's your girlfriend."

"I have an idea that will help you disappear for a while." Playfully, Mary said. "I promise you'll have fun."

"Um... or we could go hit the arcade." Feeling awkward, Gary suggested.

"What I have in mind will be a lot more fun than the arcade." tickling your chin, Mary argued. "You will get to hang out with me all day and all night and maybe into the next day." She gave you a wink. "If you are a good girl, err, boy."

Gary rolled his eyes. "Are you going about molding him into a girl again?" Sighing, he asked. "Really, Mary, the poor guy gets squashed enough."

"You'll get invited to my sleepover as a girl." Batting her eyes, Mary said. "Please...."

"She's got that look in her eye, Jack." Serious, Gary warned. "You might want to run."

You sighed. "How exactly are you going to make me a girl without... going there?" Curious, Jack asked. "It's not like I can change at will, you know."

"No, but I've seen you mold yourself." Grinning, Mary said. "I promise the girls and I will protect you."

Again, you sighed and asked, "What will I have to wear?"

Mary squealed in delight and hugged you. "Thank you, Jack!" Happily, she said. "I promise this will be fun for you too!"

"What will I have to wear?" Politely, you repeated.

Mary grinned and held up a shopping bag. Looking inside, you moaned seeing...

You have the following choices:

1. Teen girl's clothing.

2. A little girl's pink dress.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1893516-Mary-has-a-fun-plan