*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Female 2
  2. Special Show Volunteer
  3. Welcome to the Club!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977987-The-Cocksnack/cid/1923817-Female-2
by Diver
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1977987
A famous strip club whose employees and patrons risk ending up as piles of sticky cum.
This choice: Female 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Female 2

    by: Diver
Jennifer Coolage is an actress and director of several movies including documentaries about the starving predators around the world. She teamed up with feed the meet to host an event at The Cocksnack where she will show her dedication to her beliefs by feeding all of her long black haired, slim, curvy pale skinned body to a timid and hungry wolf they rescued from the wild in order to encourage civilians to travel to the woods to be meals like herself. Her agent clearly doesn't think this is good for her career considering she can't represent a cumstain.

Fantasia is a slim golden brown elk who is determined to beat the current record for fasted cockmeal by 'loads' of time. She requested the aid of Shane The Mane who's fastest voring was clocked at 3.45 seconds, which she feels she can beat and then fully digest until she is dead then blown out as a worthless splatter by 5:55. If anything goes wrong at all, her demise would have been for nothing.

Harriete Finch is a loving mother who's son just turned 18 years old a few days ago. Wanting to give her son a special 18th birthday she told him she would give him anything he wanted, no matter what, and without skipping a beat he asked for her to let a cock eat her and then be churned into cum for him and his friends to watch. The blonde, fit and beautiful mother was surprised at first, asking if he was serious and after deciding that's what he wanted she set up a open stage party outside of The Cocksnack with several shows for her son leading up to the main event where she will feed a cock and become nothing but ball gravy for her son to watch as his mothers remains are splattered onto the stage.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Diver (UN: diverca at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Diver has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977987-The-Cocksnack/cid/1923817-Female-2