*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Anal vore
  2. Honey I`m Home!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978249-A-Dragons-Toys/cid/1768955-Anal-vore
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1978249
A young dragon boy has some fun with his tiny human friends
This choice: Anal vore  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Anal vore

    by: leviathan dragonflyer
You decide to eat the human, but in a special way. "Well, little human, I've reached my conclusion, and you might not be happy about this but there's one part of me you haven't seen yet."

With that you turn around showing him your ass, careful to keep your paws around him while you do so. "Well don't be shy go in, you know you want to."

"If your going to kill me can you please just leave me my dignity" the human finally blurts out. "Ooh, ok, I see." you tell him, "You want dignity, well how about this, if your willing to go in my ass for one minute, I'll let you live, otherwise i'm going to shove you up there and you will become a lump of shit in my toilet. Okay you want dignity, how much dignity does shit have."

The human shook at your words, you were scary to him before, but now you were just an absolute monster.

"I'm sorry, I'll go in, just please don't hurt me." he says. Though unbeknownced to him you were going to eat him anyway, he already pissed you off too much.

You have the following choice:

1. continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 leviathan dragonflyer (UN: levidrago at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
leviathan dragonflyer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978249-A-Dragons-Toys/cid/1768955-Anal-vore