*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Honey I`m Home!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978249-A-Dragons-Toys/cid/1749026-Honey-Im-Home
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1978249
A young dragon boy has some fun with his tiny human friends
Chapter #1

Honey I`m Home!

    by: leviathan dragonflyer
You are a dragon, you love to play with humans, but they have a tendency to break. But that's okay, they always reproduce faster than they die. Anyway, you just got home from a long day of work and wanted to play.

A smile creeps across your face as you slowly open up a box containing 20 male humans. They all look scared, likely that you'd eat them, not that you wouldn't do that, but still, not all of them are going to have that happen to them. Now you slowly pick one up in your hand and bring him to your muscled chest before closing the box.

"Hello little human, you seem nice. Do you like my body?" You say to the man in your hand. He doesn't respond so you just lay back and set him down on your chest. Putting a footpaw on the box just in case. You slowly pet his body while he cries.

"Come on, you can't possibly be that sad, you get to see my beautiful body. Now come on, and relax okay." As you say that the human can only look at your mouth, with fangs half his size and a fat watery tongue leading to a moist throat and inevitably a painful death. He just closes his eyes and lies down, hoping its all a dream and he'll just wake up.

"Tsk, tsk. Well, we can't have you sleeping when there's things to do. Maybe if I took off my pants you'd start admiring my body?" You grab him again in your paw and with the other you undo your jeans revealing even more of your godly body. You place the man on your dragon cock and see what he would do. He opens his eyes only to see a huge monstrous member within his vision. The smell of dragon musk filled his nostrils and you could tell he wasn't happy about it.

"See, this is the problem I have with you humans, all I want is for you to admire me, to grovel at my every footstep. now is that so much to ask? If your not going to tell me you like me, well, I'm going to have to off you. But how should I do it." as you say those words you can tell he is fearful of his life as you place him on the floor and sit back up, crossing your legs around him so to not allow him to escape while you ponder how to deal with him. You soon reach the conclusion that the best method of execution is...

You have the following choices:

1. Anal vore

*Noteb*
2. Crush

*Noteb*
3. Cock Vore

4. Eat him normally

*Noteb*
5. Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 leviathan dragonflyer (UN: levidrago at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
leviathan dragonflyer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978249-A-Dragons-Toys/cid/1749026-Honey-Im-Home