*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rubber Maid is black
  2. Rubber Maid's Race
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978636-The-Multiple-Misadventures-of-Rubbermaid/cid/2014737-Rubber-Maid-is-black
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1978636
the rubber heroine Rubbermaid finds herself in embarrassing situations fighting crime.
This choice: Rubber Maid is African American  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rubber Maid is black

    by: Kuddles
That Morning

         Chief Singleton throws the morning newspaper down on his desk in front of the two rookie beat cops, “I just want to make it to retirement without hearth fairlure, but you two are determined to kill me! Aren’t you?”
“Well, see Chief…”, begins Rhonda.
Singleton slams his fist on the desk, causing both officers to jump back a step, “See WHAT, Officer?”, Singleton snarls at Rhonda, “What am I supposed to be seeing here? Because it looks for the entire world from the front page of the paper that one of my Officers has been wrapped around a lamp-post, trapping the other Officer, whose pants are down? Is that what I think I’m seeing here?”
“We were tricked, Sir”, begins Sparky.
“TRICKED?!? Tricked, you say?”, Singleton blares at the fresh faced recruit, “I’ll say!”
“Chief, we’re really close with this one!”, Rhonda begins.
“Yeah! That’s just IT, Mord. You two are TOO close to this case. I’m taking you both off the investigation, effective immediately!”, orders Singleton.
“No! You CAN’T! Not when we’re this close to busting the whole ring, Chief!”, implores Rhonda.
         This really rattles Chief Singleton, who points his finger in Rhonda’s face, shouting, “The HELL I can’t young lady! This is the SECOND time you two have blown it, making law enforcement in this town look like a joke in the press. YOU are hereby given the rest of the month off with paid leave to decide how you want to pursue your career, Officer Mord. And I don’t want to hear about any more of these ‘Rubbermaid’ fiascoes going on while you’re on leave, either!”, turning to Sparky, he tells him to report to the traffic section until all of this blows over. He will be allowed to stay working, while Rhonda furiously slams her badge and gun down on the big desk and storms out of the patrol station.

That Night

         “No, Sparky…I’m fine, I promise! I’m just relaxing tonight, no need to worry about me. I’m more worried about YOU working traffic detail! I’m so sorry! I feel responsible. You’re a good cop, Sparky, with a bright future ahead of you. I know you’ll be off traffic in no time! Now relax! I know you do. I’m FINE! Okay. You, too. Goodnight, Sparky.” *click* and Rhonda pockets her phone, rolls her eyes, and continues squeezing into her tight ‘Rubbermaid’ garb, steeling herself for her secret vendetta to take down the rest of the crime in the city since they locked up The Boss early in the year. After their surprise success getting the Boss imprisoned, it has been all downhill for the rookie cops, and now Rhonda is beginning to suspect that there might even be elements within the Department on the payroll of the crime syndicate.
         “Sometimes, if you want to get things done, you just have to do them yourself!”, declares the masked beauty in the skintight purple and pink leotards and knee-high boots, as she cracks open the window on her third floor apartment and sneaks down the metal emergency stairs and blends into the shadows of the alley below her apartment, quickly sneaking into her silver Hyundai. Rhonda/Rubbermaid turns the key in the ignition and begins to pull out of her parking space, when all of a sudden, a tap on her shoulder causes her to hit the brakes, sending both of driver and passenger back to their seats. “Oww!”, exclaims little Tommy, Rhonda’s neighbor’s kid, who always spies on her and follows her around.
“TOMMY! You scared me to death!”, Rhonda yells at the boy who ended up tossed into the backseat by the quick brake.
“Aww!”, he says, rubbing the back of his head, “I didn’t mean to startle you, Rubbermaid!”, Tommy whines back at her, “I just want to help you fight crime! You know! Together, like a team! Tommy and Rubbermaid! Rubbermaid and Tommy?”.
“Tommy. Out.” She tells him, and Tommy obligingly removes himself from the backseat of the Hyundai, and waves at Rhonda as she does her best peel-out at the corner, into the busy traffic of a bustling Friday night in the city.

         Rubbermaid is back, and she has a score to settle with some bad guys and gals in town! She has stocked up on some nifty spy-style devices and has a better understanding of her power to twist, bend, and stretch her body into all manner of positions. “So the Chief wants proof we can use, does he? Well, maybe a secret superheroine can help him.”, she says to herself as she shifts into third, and on past three cars ahead of her, oblivious to her recklessness in her desire to prove herself as a crimefighter to be reckoned with, Rubbermaid speeds on, intent on her spy mission of the night. Which of the following baddies is she trying to get evidence on?

You have the following choices:

1. Your choice

2. The Boss's henchmen

3. Fric and Frac

*Noteb*
4. Dr. Monomer

5. MaLusious

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kuddles (UN: kuddles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978636-The-Multiple-Misadventures-of-Rubbermaid/cid/2014737-Rubber-Maid-is-black