*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fric and Frac
  2. Rubber Maid is black
  3. Rubber Maid's Race
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978636-The-Multiple-Misadventures-of-Rubbermaid/cid/2602341-Fric-and-Frac
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1978636
the rubber heroine Rubbermaid finds herself in embarrassing situations fighting crime.
This choice: Fric and Frac  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fric and Frac

    by: Goodvibes
Fric and Frac, Two Dastardly Imps
         Thought to be The Boss's minions,Fric and Frac were the two main heads besides the man. Before he disappeared to the shadows, these were like the figureheads of The Boss Mob. All the others either delegated to them, like Spike, or actively opposed them, like Cassandra. Out of every Rubbermaid villains, these two beat her the most.That was until more and more of The Boss's crew started to gain powers, and other villains came into the spotlight.With that,they seemed to leave the Mob to The Boss's wife,The Boss actually forcing them to give her control,and started their own business. Which many of the Boss's personal thought of as betrayal, and now actively harrow the duo.

         What many people don't know is that Fric and Frac actually are two imps from some hellish plane. Tricking The Boss into hiring them for his plans, which also drove him slowly into the shadows. Him breaking free of them, and the backing of powerful Capos, caused them to retreat. Now instead of committing high-end crimes, which they still do, they spend their days messing with Rhonda and the others. Pissing them all off at the duo.

Frac
A large, brute of an Imp, Frac isn't some dumb buffoon. He is the one that mostly make out the initial plans for the duo. He just doesn't have the patience to see them through, nor the "on the toes thinking" that Fric does. He also starts arguing with her for the most obtuse of reasons, but does it at appropriate times. Frac enjoys making fun of his targets, than actually making sure they're permanently done in. Which causes Fric no end in anger. He focuses on when Rhonda:expands,turns into edibles, or comfort appliances.

His normal form is a large, Caucasian, man. A flat cap, suspenders, and a cigar are always at his mouth. His imp form isn't that different, if one ignored the red skin, short horns, and tale.

Fric
The constant partner with Frac, Fric isn't the planner for the group. She can think quicker in situations than Frac, but when forced to sit down and plan, she fails. She is mostly the voice of reason to the pair, which isn't saying much. She argues with Frac for pretty obvious reasons, but does it at inappropriate times. Fric see her transformations as an artist does his art, which also means she doesn't jab at them much. Instead doing little skits of comedy with Frac, which may allow her target to escape. She focuses on Rhonda: turning into art pieces, practical appliances, or monuments.

Her normal form was a skinny,red-hair,Caucasian male.She wore in that form, of all things, a "Zoot Suit".It ,thankfully, had enough ambiguous,androgyny that she could easily slip into a more feminine persona. Her Imp form resembles her normal form, if one ignores the single horn on her, the small bat wings, and the goat hooves.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Frac by himself

*Noteb*
2. Fric by hersef

3. Fric and Frac together

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goodvibes (UN: jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978636-The-Multiple-Misadventures-of-Rubbermaid/cid/2602341-Fric-and-Frac