*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lost in a Strip Club
  2. The Ick Magnet
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978811-Ick-Magnet/cid/2042590-Lost-in-a-Strip-Club
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1978811
You seem to have a knack at attracting gross girls and getting in gross situations...
This choice: Lost in a Strip Club  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lost in a Strip Club

    by: Sir_Buttkiss
It appears you have walked all the way downtown while you were reminiscing your past. You have no idea in which part of town you are right now so you'll have to ask for directions it seems... You walked up the only person in the vicinity. He is a huge buff man wearing shades and a black suit. He is standing in front a large metal door and he appear threatening with his arms crossed and all. "Excu-" You tried to ask for directions but he pulled out his hand. "Pay up." He said as he gestured his hand for you money. Shocked and confused you pulled up the only thing you have in your wallet. A whole hundred dollar bill... You saw him grin for a moment but grabbed you by your back and pushed you through a door behind him.

You regained your balance and saw what kind of business this was. You were filled with dread as you realized you were in a strip club. You tried to ran out as fast as possible, but you couldn't get out as you were too weak to open the heavy metal door...

1. You decided to sit down by the bar and order a few drinks...

2. A hand pulled you toward a place behind a curtain.

3. You got pushed toward the stripper pole along with a rain of cash, blocking you from view and got an up-close view of the stripper's butt.

4. Reader's Choice

5. Reader's Choice

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Down at the Bar

*Noteb*
2. Private Session

*Noteb*
3. Make it Rain

*Noteb*
4. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sir_Buttkiss (UN: randomnessguy1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978811-Ick-Magnet/cid/2042590-Lost-in-a-Strip-Club