*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Ick Magnet
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978811-Ick-Magnet/cid/1751770-The-Ick-Magnet
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1978811
You seem to have a knack at attracting gross girls and getting in gross situations...
Chapter #1

The Ick Magnet

    by: G-Writer
You sighed as you made your way to your destination, always holding a heavy burden, but glad that at least so far today nothing bad had really happened. Ever since you were little, you had seemed to have the worst luck, most specifically being a super-magnet for gross women and just as gross (if not more so) situations with these women. Be it when you were in grade school and you got sat on for an entire day by Ms. Hauz (a 400 pound lady whose clothes were always dripping with sweat), or when you had had your "first kiss" with Betty Maderson (a girl who had thought it'd be funny to play a joke on you and make you kiss her ass instead of her face during "five minutes in heaven", you too eager to kiss in the dark to notice the smell until your lips connected with her brown hole, and her deciding it felt too good to let you go for the full five minutes), it seemed like you could never get a break. It only really seemed to get worse as you got older, as you stopped growing at far too short a height, and the girls you always "attracted" were towering amazons even to a normal-height person.

Realizing you were zoning out (a practice you've found to be very dangerous), you startle and look around you, noticing you are...

1. On a subway. You're not exactly sure of your destination yet, but sometimes it can be relaxing just to ride... Sometimes.

2. At the mall. You're not sure what possessed you to come here, the place bringing more than a few bad memories to mind, but maybe this time nothing bad will happen...

3. At the beach. Hopefully you can find a secluded spot and just keep away from everyone... Hopefully.

4. You're in a strip club. You assume you must have made a wrong turn somewhere, but not having a clue where this place is, you're going to have to ask for directions...

5. Apparently you had zoned out more than you thought, looking around and realizing you're actually in a hospital after nearly being smothered to death for the umpteenth time, laying in a hospital bed.

You have the following choices:

1. The "Relaxing" Subway Ride

2. Crossing Your Fingers at the Mall

3. Beach Boogaloo

4. Lost in a Strip Club

5. Hospital Stay

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978811-Ick-Magnet/cid/1751770-The-Ick-Magnet