*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A meeting of the gods.
  2. Summoned by Ra.
  3. The old world
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978854-Giant-Anthro-Egyptian-Gods/cid/2427078-A-meeting-of-the-gods
by Tex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1978854
A remake of the interactive I loved that was deleted.
This choice: He wants you to meet some of the other gods that serve him.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A meeting of the gods.

    by: Lordalmar
"I'm not the only god you'll be serving!"

Ra flaps his massive wings, and the doors of the temple are blown open by a fierce wind. Three creatures enter the temple. A small grey housecat wearing a golden necklace, a blue scarab beetle, and a brown and yellow cobra with red markings. Each creature suddenly takes on a form similar to Ra's. Three more thrones of stone appeared, and each creature takes a seat. One god was trouble, but four gods gave you no hope of escape. The three mysterious visitors introduce themselves. The cat is the first to act and speaks in a feminine tone.

"I'm bast, daughter of Ra, and I can't wait to get my paws on you."

The feline wearing the golden necklace gave you a sly smile. You never knew gods were related to each other. You tried not to overthink things and simply waited for the next god to introduce themselves. The huge scarab stood up and looked in your direction. You dared not look away from the titanic insect. The scarab clears his throat before speaking to you.

"I'm Khepri, god of rebirth, and I'll be the first one to test your skills."

You feared the serpent sitting in silence more than the overgrown insect, but you couldn't underestimate him. The scarab appeared to possess great strength. The cobra grew impatient and rose to her feet. You hesitated to look into the snakes cold, red eyes. You never like snakes, however, meeting a snake goddess was no less terrifying. The snake takes a step toward you.

"I'm Wadjet, protector of Ra, and you'll be under my scales soon enough."

The snake returned to her throne, and you breathed a sigh of relief. Pleasing four deities seemed impossible. You could serve them one at a time, however, this route would prove tedious. You could pick a pair of gods, and serve them simultaneously. The four gods also had a plan of their own. You pondered which route you should take. The quartet of divinities kept a close eye on you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You serve them one at a time.

*Noteb*
2. You serve them in pairs.

*Noteb*
3. The four gods announce their own plan.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lordalmar (UN: lordalmar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978854-Giant-Anthro-Egyptian-Gods/cid/2427078-A-meeting-of-the-gods