*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Trouble with little sisters
  2. The key to the puzzle
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1979065-The-Witch-2/cid/1752799-Trouble-with-little-sisters
by Runner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1979065
A 14 year old boy discovers that his family members aren't exactly normal....
This choice: Hannah walked in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Trouble with little sisters

    by: Unknown
Just as you reached over to open the book, your little sister Hannah walked into the house after her latest ballet class. Seeing you with Meg and Harry, she ran over and said, "Hi guys!"

"Hi Hannah, how was ballet?" trying to be friendly, Harry said, "You look nice in that tutu."

You didn't notice Hannah blush when Harry said that; unbeknownst to you Hannah had a sizable crush on Harry. "Thanks, Harry." Spotting the book in your hands, Hannah said, "Hey that's mine!!"

"What?" confused, you said, "I've never seen you with this book before."

"Mommy just gave it to me last week; she made me promise not to lose it." Getting annoyed, Hannah said, "Give it back!"

Knowing how Hannah got when she was annoyed, you quickly gave her the book and said, "Here you go."

As Hannah ran off with the book, which looked a little heavy for her to carry, Harry said, "What do you say we go upstairs and start that project?"

"Sounds like a plan to me."

**********************


Meanwhile, upstairs in her bedroom, Hannah was sitting on the bed with the book in front of her. Still annoyed at John, Hannah wanted to get back at him for the book and for not spending as much time with her as he used to.

With a smile on her face, she opened the book and started looking through the book until she found what she was looking for. Unbeknownst to John and his friends, this was actually a spell book passed down from mother to daughter for generations; because the women of this family were in fact witches.

Looking at the spell in question, with a smile on her face, she said, "You'll be sorry you didn't spend more time with me, John."
After taking a breath to calm down, Hannah looked down at the page and started to recite the spell. "Ut alicui melius, experiri ambulantes ad mille passus calceati."

Down the hall in his bedroom, John was booting up his computer while Harry and Megan poured through history books about World War 2. Just as the computer finished booting up, John was about to say something when he saw a bright flash of light followed by blackness.

**********************


John regained consciousness a short time later; the feel of fabric telling him that he was lying in bed. Slowly opening his eyes, he expected to see Megan and Harry looking down at him; instead he saw the face of a large teddy bear staring at him.

Startled, he screamed in shock and jumped off the bed; only then realizing that his scream sounded a lot different and that he was no longer in his bedroom. Looking around, he found himself in Hannah's bedroom; made obvious by the large of amount of stuffed animals around the room. "What the..."

John stopped when he heard the voice coming from his mouth...it sounded like Hannah's. In a panic, he turned to the mirror and saw Hannah's reflection looking back at him. After a moment of shock in which the reflection copied all of his movements, John screamed at the top of his lungs. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

It wasn't long before the door opened; as _________________ came running in.


Translation of the spell:
To know someone better; try walking a mile in their shoes

You have the following choices:

1. Hayley *Locked; for Hawkeye*

2. Mel

*Noteb*
3. Mom

*Noteb*
4. Hannah (in John's Body)

*Noteb*
5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Runner has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1979065-The-Witch-2/cid/1752799-Trouble-with-little-sisters