*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Immediate changes.
  2. Change Wife
  3. Married Male
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980475-Master-PC-Professional-Edition/cid/2653715-Immediate-changes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1980475
Someone receives a program that lets them alter parts of their world.
This choice: Immediate  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Immediate changes.

    by: Mr. George
Steve saw Katie was eyeing him from the futon. Her body beautifully displayed, was a source of frustration for her. Muttering about both her lack of development, and in the next breath her hatred of plastic surgeons, and plastic surgery.

With the laptop in front of you, and Katie just beyond the screen, you decide to experiment with the program. Still unsure if anyone is pranking you. You certainly doubt what the program promises. Cursing the modern world, and it's invasion of privacy, you wonder if this thing... will do anything other than humiliate you.

Typing Katie's name in, it's her image that fills the screen, around the edge it's various slider, toggles, and other controllers make your fingers itch to play with it.

Just for your own satisfaction, you give one a slight tweak. Nothing happens. Hiding the scowl, you weren't really convinced anything was going to happen. Just as you get ready to delete the program you see a new icon at the bottom of the screen.

'Initiate Change'

Giving it a stab, and forcing a wry smile onto your face.... just in case someone's watching through the web-cam.

A gasp comes from Katie's lips, sexual and sensual. You gape as her bust surges, rippling and rolling it swells far, far larger in one sudden breath.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/16/2e/af/...

But, that's the only sign that Katie knew of the change. Her eyes still fixed on you, she appears oblivious to the massive change. You however aren't. The tightening in your trousers, rather harder to hide. Needing a second test, you want to confirm it. Another couple of taps on the controller, and the same icon appeared again.

Your finger hovers over it, your eyes on Katie. You want to see the change happen, see if you can spot any fakery.

But, another sensual moaning gasp, bursts from her lips. The surge of her bust, once again, making your cock twitch. Even now, seeing it with your own eyes, it was hard to believe.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fb/41/10/...

The same pain is clear in her eyes. Surely... Surely, she can't feel inadequate any longer. But, you want her to be happy, and you certainly don't object to her new curves. You make a further change, and stab the icon.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2b/1b/1c/...

Her bust shudders larger, pinning her arms to the futon. It looks horrifyingly degrading, but if Katie's happy then you're happy.

"So what do you want to do today?" you ask her.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Slim McKenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980475-Master-PC-Professional-Edition/cid/2653715-Immediate-changes