*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1984323-Anthro-Tech/cid/2081140-Off-to-work-we-go
by sunsun
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1984323
Can a human computer wiz complete his job while surviving hungry anthros?
This choice: He makes it to work without a hitch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Off to work we go!

    by: Reborner
RJ left the building and turned back, seeing Jasmine glaring her eyes at him and motioning her thumb across her neck. "I guess I'll be working overtime for today," RJ thought to himself. Getting into his car, RJ drove to his workplace as he usually does. Getting to his spot in the company's parking lot, RJ greets his fellow co-workers and moves towards the entrance. At the entrance, was the great she-bear herself, Irene. Irene was the Tooth and Claw Gaming's guard and was perfectly good at her job; however, there were nasty rumors about her, though. RJ, himself, didn't know much about Irene and was skeptical of the rumors, though, not completely. Showing his ID, Irene nodded him in and RJ walked through the doors. Entering the IT division, RJ got to his cubicle and begins to work on the servers. For a few hours he does this: checking on the severs, looking for any anomalies, fixing and securing firewalls, and so on. By break time, RJ goes to the nearby cafeteria and gets himself some coffee. Returning to his workplace, he bumps into someone around the corner. Who was it?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reborner (UN: reborner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sunsun has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1984323-Anthro-Tech/cid/2081140-Off-to-work-we-go