*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gotta make that money
  2. Starting off the day...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1984323-Anthro-Tech/cid/1771186-Gotta-make-that-money
by sunsun
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1984323
Can a human computer wiz complete his job while surviving hungry anthros?
This choice: He has to go to work.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Gotta make that money

    by: sunsun
RJ quickly gathered up his keys, wallet, ID and various other little things. He had been asked to come into work to test the new security programs. What was even more important, this was the first major project he had been given and needed to make a good impression if he wanted to stay at TCG.

As he opened the door to his apartment, RJ discreetly poked his head out and glanced to the right and to the left. He needed to get too work and didn't have time to deal with Zelda, Olivia or even worse, Jasmine.

Seeing no one, RJ quickly shut his apartment door, locked it and made his way to the exit...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sunsun (UN: dawn2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sunsun has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1984323-Anthro-Tech/cid/1771186-Gotta-make-that-money