*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1776791-Bringing-the-Gun-to-School
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1986056
Shrink or grow yourself or others in lots of different scenarios! Anything goes!
This choice: Take it to the nearby college to have it looked at  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bringing the Gun to School...

    by: ReducedExpectations
Upon inspecting the barrel of the gun, you see some words engraved into it, the last of which read "PROJECT GULLIVER". You can also clearly see the imprint of the logo from Cresthaven University, where you attend. You realize that this must be the brain-child of a teacher somewhere on campus! You have a pretty good relationship with one of the professors there, Professor Sato. You were in her chemistry class a semester or so ago and she took a real shine to you. You see her every now and then in the halls and she always says hi to you. If she's the one behind the project, you should probably go talk to her about it! You had the day off, but it's only 2pm, so you've got an hour or so before most of the classes end. You carefully put the gun into a bag (after making sure it's turned off), and head out to the campus. The school is pretty large, but all of the science classes are contained in one building, which should narrow your search down a bit. You get to the front desk of the building and see your friend Teanna working behind the desk. She's part of the work-study program and she does some filing and runs reception for all the professors on campus. You ask her if there was any professor working on something called "Project Gulliver." She thinks for a minute and says "There was someone who was in here a few days ago, and they mentioned something like that... top secret stuff, I haven't even seen any paperwork on it..." You ask her who said it and she tells you it wasn't anyone from the department. You are about to leave when she says "But there is somebody in the office who can probably help you. I don't know if they were involved with the project, but they've got some free hours and you could talk to them!" Who was in the building?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1776791-Bringing-the-Gun-to-School