*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1778046-Professor-Montanas-Mistake
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1986056
Shrink or grow yourself or others in lots of different scenarios! Anything goes!
This choice: The clumsy-absent minded Biology teacher, Professor Montana  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Professor Montana's Mistake

    by: ReducedExpectations
You've had a class or two with Professor Montana, and if there was one word you would use to describe her, it was CLUMSY. For a chemistry teacher, she would constantly drop samples or trip over herself. In other words, she wasn't the safest person to look for in this situation, but since she was the only person in the building, you decided to see if she could help. Teanna leads you to her lab where she's working on a series of mixtures very carefully. "Excuse me, Professor?" You startle her as she whips her head around, letting her large, frizzy mane of red hair flop from side to side. She was very skinny and tall, with freckles and pretty green eyes hidden behind ridiculously thick black framed glasses. She was in her mid-thirties, but looked to be about 28 for all intents and purposes. She catches her breath and says "Oh, Hi... you startled me, umm... what can I do for you?" You take the gun out of your bag and present it to Montana, and her eyes go wide with interest. "Oh my, that's quite a machine you've got there... it looks like something Professor Sato would have been working on..." You were pleased to hear that your favorite teacher was responsible for the device, but you figured you'd hear as much as you could about it. Montana holds it in her hands, turning it around to study it, when suddenly her phone rings. Montana's jittery hands accidentally drop the gun, and when it hits the floor, a bright green beam shoots out of it! Both of you watch in amazement as the laser hits...

You have the following choices:

1. You!

2. The Professor!

3. Someone outside the window!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1778046-Professor-Montanas-Mistake