*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1778781-Your-Hot-Neighbor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1986056
Shrink or grow yourself or others in lots of different scenarios! Anything goes!
This choice: Your Neighbor's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your Hot Neighbor

    by: ReducedExpectations
You wanted to try the gun out on your hot neighbor. Maybe you could make them huge, or turn them into a toy... something! You would decide when you were actually face to face with them. You lived in a quiet neighborhood so there weren't a lot of choices. There was Trish, who was the mother of your friend Chris. She was in her mid 40's, with wild black hair and an tall, curvy, hot body. She'd always seem to be flirting with you, and you didn't really know how to take it. There was also your neighbor Karen. She was a 30 something year old woman with fiery red hair and a smoking hot bod. You'd constantly see Karen on her lawn sunbathing, and fantasize about what it would be like to be with her. Then you were thinking that if none of them worked, you could always check out the aparment complex down the street. There's bound to be some interesting people there (including a few you go to school with). You decided to pay a visit to...

You have the following choices:

1. Trish, your friend's mother

2. Karen, the sunbathing redhead

3. The nearby Apartment building (lots more choices)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1778781-Your-Hot-Neighbor