*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/2144614-Lets-grow-together
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1986056
Shrink or grow yourself or others in lots of different scenarios! Anything goes!
This choice: "Let's grow together!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Let's grow together!"

    by: Unknown
"Wait what!"

ZAP you got hit with the bean and its affect was immediate. Your clothes started to rip. You felt your body expand in all directions. Height, muscle and genitals. Everything grew bigger and better. The growth stopped at around 7ft. 2 in.

"My Turn!" you heard you girlfriend Liz say as she zapped herself. She grew immediately her yoga pants started to tear as the sides revealing her sexy long slim legs. Her shirt was getting tighter and tighter as her chest swelled up to a H-Cup. Her growth stopped at what you could guess 6'11.

"I'd go again but all this growing makes me excited!" Liz pounces on you causing you too fall on the couch with her on top. She quickly strips you of all your clothes.


Now what?

You have the following choices:

1. Get it on ;) ?

*Noteb*
2. Liz Grows you more?

*Noteb*
3. You grow Liz more?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/2144614-Lets-grow-together