*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1777968-Your-Girlfriend-is-in-control
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1986056
Shrink or grow yourself or others in lots of different scenarios! Anything goes!
This choice: Bring it to your girlfriend's place to surprise her!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your Girlfriend is in control

    by: ReducedExpectations
Your girlfriend Liz lives across town, so you get in your car and head over to her place. She is 21, has long brown hair, and is only 5'4 with a very curvy body. You two just started going out a few months ago, so you haven't even had sex yet. You can't think of anybody you'd rather try the gun out with than Liz, so you park in front of her place and ring the bell. You get an idea to have some fun right off the bat and whip out the gun, blasting yourself. You shrink about five or six inches, dropping you down to just about her height. She opens the door and goes to give you a kiss, when you see her eyes open wide in realization. She steps back a second and closes her eyes tight, as if to adjust to the situation and she says "You... uh... what happened? You're like... shorter!" You laugh and take the gun out again. She stares at you in wide eyed awe as you mess around with the controls and shoot yourself again, bringing you back up to your normal height. "What? Where did you get that? How is that even possible!" She starts to get a little light headed and you sit next to her on her couch. "So you're telling me you've got a gun that can make people bigger or smaller?" You say "That's pretty much it, yeah. I thought it would be fun to try out with you... i figured you'd have a wild enough imagination for it." She bites her lip and reaches over to your lap, grabbing the gun and fiddling with it in her hands. She looks at you with innocent eyes and says "Would you let me choose what we do first?" You smile and say "Sure, i guess. What did you have in mind?" She gives you a big hug and stands up in front of you with the gun and says very enthusiastically...

You have the following choices:

1. "Let me shoot you!"

2. "Shoot me!"

3. "Let's get small!"

4. "Let's grow together!"

5. "Let's try this on my sister..."

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1777968-Your-Girlfriend-is-in-control