*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Urban Sprawl
  2. Window Of Opportunity
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/1825822-Urban-Sprawl
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Urban  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Urban Sprawl

    by: Unknown
This has to be the worst Idea you've ever had. It's also the opposite of survival. Walking the streets at anything less than a few inches is pure suicide. If anything it would be as if you had become a rat so you sat down on your bed and tried to reconsider. Writing and keeping a journal of your experiences is your priority you want people to know what it's like being the first shrunken person so maybe living like a rat downtown would fit the first experience being the lab rat after all.

Laying out something's you'll need were as follows: Keys to the house "Even though they'd be useless shrunk down". Backpack, lighter, magnifying glass, Bowie knife, canteen, three sets of cloths, blanket, food ration, flash light, notebook & pen. And finally the beacon for a drone that will come to your rescue should you need it.

Without any further delay you get into the machine and set it to a modest three quarters of an inch hop on the drone and climb into the sky to your destination.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/1825822-Urban-Sprawl