*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sightseeing
  2. Restaurant
  3. Window Of Opportunity
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2975466-Sightseeing
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: You commence your adventure with a little giant-watching  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sightseeing

    by: TheReader
You eventually made your way to the door and squeezed under it to get out. Yes you had to slide down on the floor of a bathroom, but if you were going to live among bugs then you were going to have to get used to things like that. You stood up and took a look at the busy world of Giants that you live in. All of these gargantuan people completely unaware of your existence. You decided to take this time to put of your adventure on hold and do some of that sightseeing but first you needed to get clear. Standing out in the open would not be the smartest idea as there would be an incredibly high risk of getting crushed.

You ran underneath an empty booth and did your sightseeing from there. You then sat down and began taking notes on all of the things that you were noticing while being here. There were of course the giant people waiting for and enjoying their meals while at the other tables but there were also the waiters and waitresses making their way around the place with some their menus or the food that they were sending out to the customers. You were able to write a lot down in your book and now you were satisfied with what you got. You were just about to go and find a power supply when something happened.

A waitress walked up to the booth that you were hiding under and...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She seated a group of Friends

*Noteb*
2. She seated two people on a date

*Noteb*
3. She sat down in the booth for a short break

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheReader (UN: imareadthis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2975466-Sightseeing