*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3090928-Your-Little-Words-in-Her-Big-Ears
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Explaining to Dahlia your mission, you ask to be let go  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Your Little Words in Her Big Ears

    by: Doom
"Dahlia!" you shout, waiting for the girl's eyes to widen as she realises that you can, in fact, talk.

"You can talk!" she gasps, leaning forward and bringing her massive face so much closer.

"Yes," you continue. "My name is Richard, and I have shrunk myself to experience an adventure, to see if I can survive being this tiny. I... hit a road bump when your father shot down my scout drone."

"Yeah, Pa sure does hate him them drones! Surprised he din't just crush ya when he found ya - only ones here that hates bugs more'n him're Tyler and Durden, the li'l monsters!"

"Yeah, so, I'd rather be out there, living off the land, than here as a pet of your family."

"So, you're trapped?" she whispers, bringing her face even closer. Close enough that you see the beginnings of tears at the edges of her eyes. "Jus' like me. This family is so stiflin'! They don't want anythin' ta ever change, no ambition or goals. Jus' sit around this shit-hole an' grow old poppin' out another gen'ration of the Klitch family!"

She sticks her tongue out in disgust, then rocks backward to groan to the heavens. You prepare to interject with your own voice before the giant sits forward again with another tirade.

"An' don' git me started on that damn' school! The girls there, they look down on me cuz' I ain't pretty, 'cuz I ain't dressin' like them an' cuz my family's dirt poor! Y'all need to be blonde an' pretty to get anywhere in this place!"

This is a lot to unpack, and judging by the expression on Dahlia's humungous face, she's got more if you don't speak up soon. So, what are you going to say to this girl?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3090928-Your-Little-Words-in-Her-Big-Ears