*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3114563-Laying-Down-The-Truth
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: "Grow up! Your little problems don't compare to mine!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Laying Down The Truth

    by: Doom
Dahlia's massive mouth drops open in shock, but you continue before she can reply.

"Look at me! I can be killed by a flick of your finger! Do you really think - really - that not being popular at high school really compares with that? I'm in your care now, and you're going to have to be a big girl and take care of me, putting my needs above your own."

She's silent for a while, thinking things over. When she eventually speaks, it is with the finality of a pronouncement of a god.

"We'll see. What say we compare the two? Ah'm takin' ya ta school wi' me tomorrow. Once ya see what ah haveta put up with, ya'll be thankful that yer jus' a li'l short."

Dahlia seems pretty proud of herself with this plan, and it doesn't seem that you can do much to convince her otherwise. Her hand descends before you can say much more, trapping your three-quarter inch tall form within her sweaty grip. "You've just eaten," she tells you, "so you must be sleepy now. Time for bed, ya poor li'l victim."

Powerless before her, there's nothing you can do to prevent her from dropping you into an empty tube, barely enough space to extend your arms. "Don't worry," she smiles, "in there you'll be pretty safe from bein' flicked by any fingers!"

She snaps the lid on tight, and you are trapped in darkness, hard plastic resistant to all your efforts. You're trapped, utterly at the whim of this girl and her pity party. What approach should you take when she finally opens you up in the morning?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3114563-Laying-Down-The-Truth