*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3104142-A-Trite-Cliche-Earns-No-Favour
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: "It's what's inside that counts."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

A Trite Cliche Earns No Favour

    by: Doom
"'It's what's inside that counts'," Dahlia repeats, making her voice high-pitched and squeaky in imitation of your own. She snorts a laugh before crouching lower, her face filling your vision. "What greeting card did ya pick that one up from?"

You don't much care for the grin spreading across that wide, wide face, but all it does is distract you from the girl's right hand, snapping forward to pluck you up between finger and thumb. Dahlia sits up straight as she raises you up, dangling you upside down. "Ya wanna see what I look like on the inside?" she whispers, before opening her mouth.

You hang from her near-crushing grip, blood rushing to your head as you stare down at the dark, gleaming cavern, layered in spittle between twin battlements of teeth. The tongue, a gross, monstrous mass of muscle, slithers over the lips to glide to one side while a gust of breath steams over you. The uvula vibrates, so far down below. You scream as Dahlia's hand descends, bringing you closer to the oblivion within her body...

The jaws snap shut with you still outside, lips loudly smacking together with tremendous force. They burst open a second later as she laughs, her humour blasting your poor ears. She brings her hand down, allowing you to roll out of her grip on the bedside cabinet again, while she slaps her knees in merriment.

"Aw, ya actually thought I was gonna eat ya? The fuck is wrong with ya? If nuthin' else, ah know whose mouth ya already been in!"

Wiping away a tear, she looks down as you struggle to recover from only three seconds of abuse. "Seriously, though - you stink and need to be cleaned. Let's see what we can do about that..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3104142-A-Trite-Cliche-Earns-No-Favour