*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Not Big Enough to Stay
  2. Aunt Lisa's
  3. A Little Dignity
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3102846-Not-Big-Enough-to-Stay
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Stay on Taylor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Not Big Enough to Stay

    by: Doom
Taylor huffs and turns on her heel, stomping upstairs with all the fury and agitation a frustrated teenager like her can muster. For you, one-eighth inch tall and clinging desperately to the denim on her knee, it's a nightmare. Keeping your place while she walked was one thing, but the rising and falling of these pillars, with force sufficient to shake the earth, booming on the stairs, sees you losing grip with first one hand, then the other.

You drop only a little before your grasping fingers catch hold of another space between the fibres, but the thought of falling and being caught underfoot by this ferocious giantess gives you pause for thought.

When Taylor finally stops, you blearily look around at what you presume to be Maggie's room, with Ethan and Abby present as well. The three children dominate the immediate space, and from your low eyeline there's not much that you can see past them.

"Everything all right..?" Abby ventures.

"Great, just great. Sent up here to the kiddies' room while all the important sh- stuff is going on downstairs." Taylor steps forward and flops onto a beanbag, the impact finally enough to send you tumbling free, rolling across the carpet.

Maggie, as host, stands tall in the centre of the room, owner of perhaps the most intimidating bare feet of any twelve-year-old in the world.

Ethan, of similar age, slouches on her bed, his scuffed trainers kicking idly in impatience. His sister Abby has occupied the sole chair in the room, spinning herself back and forth with occasional kicks.

Each of these kids is an impossibly powerful being to a tiny survivalist like you, and soon Maggie will no doubt announce what activity they're going to take part in. That may result in the currently-calm carpet becoming a veritable warzone of stomping feet and grasping hands, so perhaps you had best seek shelter before things kick off.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hide by Taylor

2. Hide by Maggie

*Noteb*
3. Hide by Ethan

4. Hide by Abby

*Noteb*
5. Head out of the room through the door behind you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3102846-Not-Big-Enough-to-Stay