*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Change of Carrier
  2. Not Big Enough to Stay
  3. Aunt Lisa's
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/PCSSSSPQ7-A-Change-of-Carrier
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Hide by Abby  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

A Change of Carrier

    by: Doom
Taylor is too dangerous to re-approach - she seems suspicious of your note. Abby is the nearest to you, and while she does swing side to side in that massive chair, one foot remains planted firmly. It is a gaudy abomination of a shoe, but the fact that the shoelace - wider than you are tall - drapes across the carpet makes it an inviting access point.

As you cross toward Abby, the gods above you discuss their far more important matters - how to cope with their current boredom.

Maggie claps her hands, a gesture to gain attention, and it certainly works on you. The force required for that simple move is incredible, and the sound thunders across the room.

"Okay!" she says, addressing her cousins. "Let's waste no more time, and decide what we're going to do!"

Oh. She's one of those people. Loves to have everything organised.

"So what does everyone wanna do? Ethan?"

"You got a console, yeah? We can get a few rounds in."

"Ugh, let's just watch something on stream and chill," Abby says.

"Still too much effort," Taylor offers. "How about we just listen to some music and chat?"

Well, none of that sounds too strenuous, and you should be able to get yourself safe and secure on Abby's shoe while they have their fun. In no time at all you'll be back at the Andersons' house, and you can get on with this aborted attempt at tiny survival. Smiling, you grip onto the shoelace and begin to climb.

What could possibly go wrong?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/PCSSSSPQ7-A-Change-of-Carrier