*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1996808-Batman-Arkham-Asylum-Aftermath/cid/1920336-Harley--herself--and--her--other--selves
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1996808
The Joker has been beaten, but there are still some loose ends to tie up...
This choice: Harley Quinn theater  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Harley, herself, and her other selves

    by: Rouge Astarte
Scarecrow's new fear toxin was doing it's job too well. Everything felt real, everyone seemed stronger, and Batman was having a tough time keeping a grip on reality. Mad Hatter's hallucination device was a potential weakness, but exploiting it wouldn't be easy. He'd have to face the illusions one at a time.

Copperhead slithered off of him as the various women retreated into the shadows. The surroundings changed, slowly becoming the bat cave as Batman focused on fighting just one person at a time.

"No chance dark knight! I'm not letting you stack the deck in your favor!" came Scarecrow's voice. The surroundings shifted and suddenly Batman was in an ampitheater styled in a harlequin fashion. "You may be able to choose who is coming at you, but I pick the details!"

Harley Quinn strolled out, dressed in the mock nurse uniform she had donned earier in the night. Batman readied his stance, but a sudden kick to the small of his back sent him stumbling forward. Another Harley Quinn, dressed up in the unitard she wore in the earlier days. Yet another cartwheeled out, dressed in stockings and a risque onepiece, followed by a fourth in red and blue tights and a skirt. It would seem that focusing on one at a time wasn't going to even the odds any.

(For ease of writing and to give a better picture of what is happening, Harley1 will be the Arkham Asylum Harley, Harley2 is the classic Harley, Harley3 is the Injustice 1st player costume, and Harley4 is the Arkham Knight Harley)

Batman flew into a kick to gain some room, but Harley2 caught his kick and threw him like a rag doll. Their strength and agility was no where near what it should be. He landed on his back as Harley3 made a knee dive into his groin and Harley4 slid in and wrapped her legs around his neck. He rolled, struggling to his feet with Harley4 still squeezing her thighs into his neck. None of his armor was doing anything to stop the attacks. Harley1 ripped off his cape while Harley2 swatted aside Batman's hands and snatched his utility belt, tossing it away. Harley4 spun around to shove her crotch into his face several times, and then flipped him to the ground in a headscissor takedown, still holding his neck tight. Strands of red and purple ribbon flashed around him as he felt three sets of hands tying up his hands and feet in intricate knots. By the time they had finished, all he could do to move was wriggle about like a worm.

Harley4 got off of him and they all stood there, surveying their handiwork. "Okay stupid little bat. Let's see how much fun we can have" Harley1 said. Batman's mind was spinning. He'd lost control of the situation completely, and was having a difficult time from keeping the pheremone part of the gas from manipulating him. While Harley4 had him pressed tight to her crotch, he'd gone weak in the legs, feeling the soft fabric and strong thighs and outline of her privates controlling him. His mind wandered powerlessly to thoughts of letting Harley have her way with him.

Harley4 lowered her crotch onto his face, leaning to the side to roll him over and wrap her legs around his neck. Harley3 moved in underneath him in a reverse sex position, his erect privates sliding inside her as she squeezed and moved. Harley1 took a position riding his rear, grabbing the ears on his cowl to steady herself. Harley2 slid her legs around his body and began to squeeze, crushing his ribs.

If he didn't get control back soon, this would be it...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rouge Astarte (UN: taran585 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1996808-Batman-Arkham-Asylum-Aftermath/cid/1920336-Harley--herself--and--her--other--selves