*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1996808-Batman-Arkham-Asylum-Aftermath/cid/1920364-Batman--Harleys--slave
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1996808
The Joker has been beaten, but there are still some loose ends to tie up...
This choice: Exit stage left....(the end of the bat)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Batman, Harley's slave

    by: Rouge Astarte
(For ease of writing and to give a better picture of what is happening, Harley1 will be the Arkham Asylum Harley, Harley2 is the classic Harley, Harley3 is the Injustice 1st player costume, and Harley4 is the Arkham Knight Harley)


It could have been minutes, it could have been hours, but it felt like the group of Harleys were going to rape him to death. Harley4 had cum several time on him, as had Harley1, and he'd cum an equal amount of times in Harley3. He couldn't breath, couldn't move, and the four sets of legs around him were squeezing tighter every second. Worse, his tattered mind was enjoying it. Fueled by the gas, it urged them to squeeze harder, hump faster, rub closer, and have their way with him until their was nothing left.

Harley3 stopped all of the sudden. "The bat's gone dry. Time to make him see how weak he is!" she said.

They all let go except Harley2. "Looks like I broke the bat!" she said. Her legs tightend, crushing his ribs. With a violent twist of her hips, his spine broke. Suddenly every memory of when Bane had beaten him now replaced Bane with Harley.

Harley1 wrapped her legs around his legs, and squeezed, snapping his femur bones. "You won't be kicking much without these"

Harley3 lifted his arms behind his back and wrapped her legs around then the tips of her shoes visible next to his face. "gotta put these out of comission too" she said, squeezing hard, dislocating both his shoulders.

"Broken little bat" Harley4 said, squating down and grabbing his face "No cape, no kung fu, no cum. No reason left to keep you alive". Silken clad legs wrapped around his neck as his face once again returned to her crotch. "This is where you belong, beaten, broken, and between my legs" she said softly, rubbing his face against her private. "Tell you what little bat, start licking and maybe I won't kill you" she said. He obeyed unquestioningly. She laughed. "The bat, pleasuring me because I tell him to do it. You really are beaten. Beg for your life" she ordered. Batman tried to raise his head, but she shoved it back down. "No, I didn't say move, I said beg" she said, holding him down with the ears of his cowl. Muffled pleas into her privates were all he could manage. "What? I can't hear you. If you don't start begging so I can hear you in the next six second, I'm going to kill you" she said.

Batman squirmed, trying to get his face up. "one"

She shoved him down every time he got close. "two"

His muffled cries of desperation were getting nothing but laughter from her. "three"

The lack of oxygen was really effecting him now, he wasn't sure he could even form the words to beg. "four"

Her legs were tightening even more now, to the point where he couldn't move. "five"

This was it, the last second, and now he had surrendered and was going to be executed by Harley Quinn. "six!"

Her legs tightend one final time, and she twisted slowly, drawing out each agonizing pop as she twisted his neck until one final loud crack signified that his neck had broken. "Good night forever b man".

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1996808-Batman-Arkham-Asylum-Aftermath/cid/1920364-Batman--Harleys--slave