*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Skeptical Yet Hopeful
  2. A Fresh Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999064-BodyMod-The-App/cid/1868375-Skeptical-Yet-Hopeful
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1999064
A new app allows you to change the bodies of you and your friends as you please...
This choice: The Goddess of Beauty (body part growth, increasing beauty/possible height)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Skeptical Yet Hopeful

    by: Willum
Azu stared long and hard at the screen in consideration, thinking far too much about something she believed was a hoax. All four of the options sounded tempting to her, but something in her subconscious kept drawing her eyes to option #3.
"I sure do like the sound of that," she mumbled sarcastically, reading the option's description once more. "Maybe with this obviously miraculous app, I'll finally be that girl all the guys daydream about."
Cynical thoughts filling her head, Azu extended her finger and tapped on the screen absentmindedly, completely unaware of what was about to unfold. As soon as her finger made contact with the screen, a powerful burst of energy leapt from somewhere within the phone coursed through Azu's body for a fraction of a second, causing her to recoil and drop the phone with a high-pitched yelp.

"The fuck was that?" Azu exclaimed breathlessly, wide-eyed and still holding out her hand as if her phone was in it. "Did something actually happen, or did this piece of crap finally break?"
Squatting down to retrieve her phone, Azu noticed the screen had gone completely black. Confused, she picked it up and turned it on, somewhat relieved to see it spring back to life, with the app still open from before.
"Congratulations!" the text on the screen read. "Some of your DNA has now been replaced, and you should start seeing changes very soon. Keep an eye on the app for future updates, such as more customized transformations, and progress reports on how your body has changed over time. Goodbye, and have fun!"

Noticing she was quietly reading the text aloud for unknown reasons, Azu tossed the phone onto her bed and collapsed into her computer chair, trying to process all that had just happened.
"Well, I don't feel any different," Azu pondered, looking down at her body. "I still don't really believe anything is going to happen, but what else could have caused my phone to suddenly zap me?" she said, continuing her monologue. "

Out the corner of her eye, Azu noticed the softly glowing digits of her alarm clock, notifying her of the time.
"Damn," she sighed, "It's already 3AM. Guess I should just call it a night and see what happens tomorrow..."
With that, she gave one last look at the woman on her screen, and turned off the monitor, throwing herself into bed without bothering to change her clothes...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Willum (UN: willum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999064-BodyMod-The-App/cid/1868375-Skeptical-Yet-Hopeful