*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Puts him in her shirt
  2. Hermione's Wrath
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000427-Hermione-Grangers-Shrunken-Toy/cid/1827529-Puts-him-in-her-shirt
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2000427
Reuploaded from the grave
This choice: Puts him in her shirt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Puts him in her shirt

    by: Sam Gamgee
Hermione is really scared. She quickly picks up the shrunken man whose clothes didn't shrink with him. She places him in her shirt and then kicks his clothes behind some large potted pants. She looks around again, and when she is sure that no one is looking she heads towards the women's restroom. "It's a good thing he is unconscious." She thinks to herself as she marches into the restroom. She looks around making sure that no one is in there and then she goes into the very last stall, and takes out the little man. He is lays there limp in the palm of her hand. "Oh, what am I going to do with you?" She whispers to herself. "I need to think of a way to sneak you back to my hotel room so I can try and help you?" She thinks for a minute. "I know just the place to hide you." She proceeds to place him in the waistband of her shorts and panties with just his upper body sticking out. She figured if she just tucked him into her shorts he could potential slip out and fall to his death. She then covers his head with her shirt. "There that should hold you until I get back." she whispers to him again, even though she knows he can't hear her. Hermione then leaves the restroom.

A few minutes later Kyle..

You have the following choices:

1. slips into her panties

*Noteb*
2. wakes up

*Noteb*
3. falls out!

4. screams!

5. Struggles

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sam Gamgee (UN: hatband at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sam Gamgee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000427-Hermione-Grangers-Shrunken-Toy/cid/1827529-Puts-him-in-her-shirt