*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hermione's Wrath
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000427-Hermione-Grangers-Shrunken-Toy/cid/1827528-Hermiones-Wrath
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2000427
Reuploaded from the grave
Chapter #1

Hermione's Wrath

    by: Sam Gamgee
Hermione Granger and her parents take a trip to America the summer before she starts Hogwarts. One day towards the end of their trip she and her parents go to a local mall to do some shopping. While Hermione is wandering around she is bumped into by a young man who looks to be about 19 or 20 years old, who is rushing by in a hurry. He doesn't even stop to apologize and keeps on going. "How rude!" Hermione thinks to herself. Hermione picks up a book outside a bookstore, that is on a stand and is paging through it. All of a sudden she is knocked down by the same young man that bumped into her before. Both of them falling to the floor. Hermione had, had enough. "First he runs into me and doesn't even say he's sorry, and now he knocks me down. I think it's time to teach him a little lesson." She thinks. Hermione had been working on a shrinking potion before she left on this trip and decided to take a vial of it with her. The potion was to be administered in a few drops and would shrink someone down to about a 4 inches tall for a few minutes. She was going to use it to scare the young man. However when she opened the vial and started to pour out a drop the young man starts to stand up and accidentally hits her hand. This causes the full vial to spill on him and he is shrunk to 4 inches tall . Hermione gasps at what she has done and realizes that he may be shrunk permanently.

What does she do?

You have the following choices:

1. Puts him in her backpack

2. Takes him to her hotel

3. Puts him in her shirt

4. Gets scared and runs

5. Hides him in her shopping bag

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sam Gamgee (UN: hatband at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sam Gamgee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000427-Hermione-Grangers-Shrunken-Toy/cid/1827528-Hermiones-Wrath