*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2010080-Misadventures-of-Putty-Kids/cid/2562723-Head-to-school
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Derpus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2010080
Follow the lives of two malleable kids through various parts of their lives.
This choice: Head to school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Head to school

    by: Zinyzang
Jake wakes up to see his alarm clock show 7:30am then his eyes went open as he realised today was class and they were getting a new hot female student, Jake got out of bed got washed and dressed and then walked out to the bus and sat down, then he saw his younger sister get on the bus, then he saw sunny looking around for a seat, then she walked up to your seat went in front of you and sat down on you crushing you under her small ass, then the bus drove off and went over some potholes which sunny normally feels, but today something was off, Jake felt all the bumps.

Once at school Sunny happily started walking to class, while Jake was getting beaten up by Sunny's ass cheeks after that she sat in her seat and wriggled to get comfy putting more pressure on you....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. End of day still with sunny

2. You fall off and float on a chair that a girl sits on

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zinyzang (UN: zinyzang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Derpus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2010080-Misadventures-of-Putty-Kids/cid/2562723-Head-to-school