*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cheaters Never Win
  2. Lovers' Quarrel
  3. On the Move
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/1890790-Cheaters-Never-Win
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: The gun is set to shrink, and you aim at Rick.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Cheaters Never Win

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
author: Northrup

"Look Bex, I'm sorry, but I was really, really drunk. You know I'd never have cheated on you if -"

"Drunk my ass, Rick! You do this all the time! I've had about enough of it," Rebecca replies. "If you can't be faithful, then just go and be with Mary if that's what you want so badly!"

You take careful aim, waiting for the perfect moment.

"Honey - please - just take me back. You know I don't even LIKE Mary. It was just... a... mistake?" Rick's confusion is understandable. Because as he continues his pathetic pleading, he is talking directly to Rebecca's face. Her throat. Her chest. Her stomach.

"Rick! What happened to you? You're so - tiny!" Rebecca cries.

"I - I dunno - but fix it! Change me back! What the hell did you do to me?" the tiny voice pipes up from in front of her sneakers.

Rebecca pauses for a moment, looking down at the minuscule cheater. "Oh I don't know, Ricky... I kind of like you at this size. This way I can keep you and make SURE you never cheat on me again." Now she's grinning down at him. "OR - if you like Mary so much, maybe I should just give you to her. I'm sure she'd think you were just ADORABLE like this!"

Rebecca reaches down and grabs the squeaking Rick.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/1890790-Cheaters-Never-Win