*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2122515-Setting-It-Aside
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: You set it aside and ask why she's acting strangely.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Setting It Aside

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
You've been running so hot, boiling with pride, steaming with excitement, but your senses simmer and slowly cool to Tracy's cold response. The fog of passion clears away, and you recognize your girlfriend's atypical unease. You hold the untested device in your hands, restraining your urges to use it here by asking Tracy, "What's wrong? Is something wrong? You're acting really strange, Tracy."

Tracy looks at the silver gun but quickly looks away. She's silent, listening for something you can't hear, but then she whispers, "This isn't a good idea. You should go." She gets up from the couch, turns away sharply and leaves the room. You question her again but don't get a reply. This is very awkward. What has gotten in to her? Why is she acting like this?

It must have something to do with the transposer. What else could be making her so upset? You set the size-changing machine safely aside, then you pursue Tracy into the kitchen.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2122515-Setting-It-Aside