*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dropped It
  2. Security
  3. Sudden Noise
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2536997-Dropped-It
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: You drop the matter transposer from the surprise.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Dropped It

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
The presence of the massive guard, standing confident and aggressive, coming towards you as you refuse her commands, initiates some instinctual defense mechanism in you. Your arms shoot up to cover your face from an animalistic attack, but you let go of the matter transposer in the act.

Dominique charges towards you as the gun falls to the floor, her heavy, booted footsteps pounding the tile with each long stride. The floor quakes under her march. Your eyes follow the silver device as it crashes to the floor, and you hope for the best.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2536997-Dropped-It