*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Security
  2. Sudden Noise
  3. Uninvited
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2536995-Security
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: You hear an authoritative voice.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Security

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
You squint your eyes and focus your ears on the rude, buzzing noise. It's a voice, crackling and indistinct. Another voice, loud and clear, responds, "Walker here. Confirming I am checking on the lab alarm."

You turn sharply to the door and see a large, broad silhouette in the fuzzy glass. It's Dominique Walker, the bulkiest, brawniest security guard on campus. Only in her early thirties, she's still young enough to wrestle with confrontational college kids. She'll rarely outrun someone, but her heavyweight frame will out-muscle anyone if it comes to it. Part of you thinks she enjoys the challenge and thrill of overpowering unrelenting perpetrators.

You grab the matter transposer with one hand as you stand paralyzed before her entrance. The door bumps open and the hulking woman, over six feet tall and three hundred pounds of commanding feminine authority, enters and orders you, "Step back! Get back!"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2536995-Security