*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How it begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2016261-A-Halloween-Night-Out/cid/1878740-How-it-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2016261
Mark and Jane have only just moved back to Jane’s hometown when Halloween comes round.
Chapter #1

How it begins

    by: scarlett_raven
It was going to be a Halloween night out that I would never forget. Somehow I had left my girlfriend talk me in to going out in drag for the night with her friends. Still not sure how that happened. We had just moved in together which was a big change for me after years of having my own flat. Not only that we had also moved back to her home town, so that she could start a new job.
I had gone with her not just because of our relationship but there was no work where we were living before. So because of this I had not made many friends here yet. I mean we had only moved a month ago, I figured I still had time to make friends of my own. So when she came up with the idea of spending Halloween night with some of her old friends I wasn’t too sure about. Could I survive a night with a group of giggling girls and still keep my sanity? Only time would tell.

As the 31st got closer the girls started to talk about what they were going to wear on the night. I hadn’t given it much thought. I was thinking of just wearing my jeans and a t-shirt. It was on the 28th that I was told what we would be doing on the 31st and where we would go. Apparently for the last five years one of the local bar’s held a party night with a prize for the best costume and entertainment. I must admit it sound fun when my girlfriend told me about it. As she was doing this she dropped the bombshell that all of us would be wearing matching outfits. She and the girls had decided this during one of their long phone calls.

To say that I was not pleased was an understatement. I thought I would look like an idiot. I mean Jane my girlfriend at 26 years old, 5ft 6in and a size 12 with long wavy blonde hair would look good in just about anything she wore. Me on the other hand I was 27 years old, 5ft 8in with short brown hair and a little bit of a belly would not.

“Come on Mark you won’t be the only man in drag on Friday night” Jane said to me. “However you will be the only one who is surrounded by a group of gorgeous girls” she went on to say with a smile on her face. “So what’s my costume going to be?” I asked with a frightened look on my face. The only answer I got was “Wait and see Wait and see.” With that she walked out the room and out of the house to go to work. Over the next couple of day I asked her a few more times as to what my costume might be and all I was told was to wait until Friday as it was to be a surprise.

Jane got home around seven on Thursday night and over our meal started to tell me a little more about we were going to be doing during the next day. “Well tomorrow is my day off so that gives us the whole day to get everything ready” Jane announced over desert. “Oh good “I replied hoping that she would notice the sarcasm in my voice. She didn’t. “All you need to do is shower and shave, a close shave mind and me and the girls will take care of everything else” She went on to tell me. I decided to try my luck again and ask the question that had been on my mind all week. “Jane, honey can you tell what my costume is?” There I had said it but would she tell me. “You will find out tomorrow. I wouldn’t want to spoil your surprise now would I?” She said in reply. Well at least I didn’t have long to wait to find out what it was and how embarrassing this would become for me I thought.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cheerleader

2. Nurse

*Noteb*
3. School Girl

*Noteb*
4. Policewoman

5. More Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scarlett_raven (UN: scarlett_raven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scarlett_raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2016261-A-Halloween-Night-Out/cid/1878740-How-it-begins