*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A suspicious black car pulls up
  2. It Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2018302-Strange-School-Days/cid/1890192-A-suspicious-black-car-pulls-up
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2018302
A young man in his last year of high school experiences some weird changes in his life.
This choice: A suspicious black car pulls up to him to ask for directions.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A suspicious black car pulls up

    by: Unknown
The walk to school up to that point had been pretty uneventful. Rob said something, Jackson said something back, etc. But then they stopped at a corner, waiting for busy traffic to pass, and Rob said something quite out of the ordinary.

"Dude, listen: I couldn't say anything before, but I think somebody's following us."

Jackson tried to turn around, but his friend grabbed his head before it could go too far. In that split second, Jackson did spy something like a shiny black limousine behind them.

"That limo, has it always been there?"

"Yeah, I just started hearing the tires once we got onto that really gravelly road. I think it's safe to say that neither one of us recognizes it."

They were almost to school. There would be help there. Jackson and Rob tried to forge onward, but the mysterious black car suddenly jumped in front of them when they got to the next block.

A middle-aged woman in sunglasses lowered the rear window.

"Good morning, boys. My chauffeur has just gotten us hopelessly lost, and we were just wondering how to get onto Sycamore from here." she said in a near-complete monotone. The boys both knew that something was up, but they silently decided to play along for as long as they could.

"Sycamore?" Rob said, cocking his head to one side. "We're nowhere near Sycamore."

"Yes, he is very lost."

Unfortunately for them, their focus had left them vulnerable to attacks from behind. A sudden blow to the back of the skull brought Rob down, sinking face forward onto the ground. Jackson cried out, but the massive, dark-suited man who had delivered the blow had him by the neck in a trice. The boy felt a sudden pressure on his carotid artery. Things began to darken and spin. All the fight seemed to leave his body.

The man bundled him into the back seat of the limo along with the woman and they drove off. A few strips of duct tape were then expertly placed to bind his arms and ankles.

Perhaps he will learn something more on the way to the obviously-bad guys' hideout, but what?

You have the following choices:

1. They inject him with something

2. They tell him something

*Noteb*
3. No talk, keep driving

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
tmansl997 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2018302-Strange-School-Days/cid/1890192-A-suspicious-black-car-pulls-up