*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2019458-Tiny-Equestrian-Adventures/cid/2831599-An-Orphan-Child---Living-Alone-in-a-Unaware-Pon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2019458
You find yourself trapped in Equestria with some very large ponies.
This choice: An Orphan Child - Living Alone in a Unaware Pony's House  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

An Orphan Child - Living Alone in a Unaware Pon...

    by: Absolfusion
It had been over a year since your parents had gone missing. The last words you heard from them, the last words they spoke were of a problem in the kitchen of a "Mrs. Cake" (her name and the word cake, in general, seemed to pop up often in their conversations) wherein her stove wasn't working properly and needed to be quickly cleaned, spoken while they thought you were asleep in your bed.

You felt your mother's lips quickly peck the back of your and your father tousle your hair before they left. That was the last you saw of them. The next morning, and every morning after that, you waited for them to return, to assure you that everything was ok and that you didn't need to worry, for your mother to make those blueberry pancakes that you liked, but that day never came.

Since that day you've been on your own, slipping in and out of the little knothole in the wall to collect supplies, nimbly avoiding the attention of the gargantuan lumbering creatures who could smash you like a bug with their stumpy legs.

One of the monsters, in particular, caught your attention, a blue and pink colossus that strode confidently across the floor and made your efforts to find food particularly difficult. She always seemed to be searching for something, scanning the floor for a moment before returning to whatever she's doing. You were almost caught by her a few times, but each time you managed to weasel your way into the safety of the walls once more.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Absolfusion (UN: absolfusion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Absolfusion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2019458-Tiny-Equestrian-Adventures/cid/2831599-An-Orphan-Child---Living-Alone-in-a-Unaware-Pon