*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2019458-Tiny-Equestrian-Adventures/cid/2832047-You-go-on-a-raid-one-day-and-get-caught-stealin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2019458
You find yourself trapped in Equestria with some very large ponies.
This choice: You go on a raid one day and get caught stealing food  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

You go on a raid one day and get caught stealin...

    by: darklordzx5
You looked at your inventory and frowned deeply and as a pit of dread formed in your stomach. You were getting out of food but that's not the concerning part. getting food wasn't the hard part but rather getting out of the crime scene before the gigantic creature comes over to you.

You gulped but then fill yourself with valor and courage. You had done this before and you will do it again. You gathered your equipment, grappling hook, a small jump pack, complete with a parachute. complete with basic first aid kit. The best friend of a Borrower. You weren't exactly a normal kid, you were quite good inventing. stuff. All Borrowers were good inventors as it helps survive on a giant's world but you were another case entirely.

You went to the "door" of your home and once again venture outward to the dangerous giant's world.

+++

You were once again on the kitchen of the giant equine family. You used the grappling hook and shoot to get onto one of the tables. One it was filled with food and baked goods. You approached to the food and looked around seeing that the giantess of a mare or anyone wasn't coming.

Maybe they left and forgot this stray of food?

Well, you weren't going to ponder much longer, food was food and you were a growing boy-

"Gotcha!"

The sudden playful tone from behind made you freeze, you turned around slowly only to find the looming, smiling face of the giantess mare looking down at you. You stood froze. How? How come that you didn't saw her coming? there was literally nobody around... unless

She was hiding inside of the cabinets.

You didn't take on account on the cabinets. They weren't transparent variety and she likely heard you as you walked around but it doesn't matter.

It was over.

Your life's forfeit.

Mom, Dad, I gonna meet you soon. You though for the last time as you see the mare's hoof coming down at you.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darklordzx5 (UN: firelordzx5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Absolfusion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2019458-Tiny-Equestrian-Adventures/cid/2832047-You-go-on-a-raid-one-day-and-get-caught-stealin